Did you sign up for strike shift yet?

HarryWarden

Lol give me a :censored2:ing break. You mean the negotiating that I pay 100 a month for? Yeah consider that paid for and then some. Meanwhile they sit in the hall on their asses and collect full medical when they retire on my dime. Don’t even come at me with that bull:censored2:.
What the heck… I didn’t realize you felt that way about the union..

Non liberal

What the heck… I didn’t realize you felt that way about the union..
What? The person I said that to was trying to make me feel bad for telling one of my brothers to go enjoy the time off he earned and I had to straighten him out on it. I don’t trust nobody harry. Don’t think your union won’t turn their backs on you quicker then :censored2:. I had it happen to me. This environment that the union and company created is a dog eat dog world. You take what you earned and you take it proudly. Everyone of us works our tails off and deserve what we get, don’t let anybody tell you otherwise.

Non liberal

Nope try again. That liberal is showing again.
Wow! That was….really funny. Again…. I have not laughed that hard in …..quite some time. Very original, very you. Now go back to dressing up in high heels and lipstick and parading around your room…. That you rent from your mom.

Non liberal

This is why most Republican controlled states are RTW for lower wages.
Hmmm, with lower wages and also cheaper gas, cheaper groceries, cheaper everything. I just finished vacationing in a rtw state, the gas was 3.03 gal. Compared to 3.75 in my liberal infested hell hole. Groceries were $50 a cart cheaper than my liberal infested hell hole. Eating out was at least $35 cheaper than my liberal run hell hole. Sorry, I just don’t see your point.

542thruNthru

Wow! That was….really funny. Again…. I have not laughed that hard in …..quite some time. Very original, very you. Now go back to dressing up in high heels and lipstick and parading around
20230620_184444.jpg

your room…. That you rent from your mom.
XPuZ.gif

cynz

I live in a RTW state. Gas today was 4.00. Rent has increased one-bedroom apt 1000. a month if you're lucky. Corporations have bought all the rundown apts. slapped paint on them and raised the prices so high. They are building rent small little homes all over the city. Wages are not up in this state. They hate unions here but suddenly some grocery stores and Starbucks are going union. This state is in shock, but unions are desperately needed in this right to be poor state.

Its_a_me

Hmmm, with lower wages and also cheaper gas, cheaper groceries, cheaper everything. I just finished vacationing in a rtw state, the gas was 3.03 gal. Compared to 3.75 in my liberal infested hell hole. Groceries were $50 a cart cheaper than my liberal infested hell hole. Eating out was at least $35 cheaper than my liberal run hell hole. Sorry, I just don’t see your point.
Yes, North Dakota is cheaper to live in than California. I would think in January it would have especially have a lower cost of living than San Diego. But sometimes you get what you pay for.

ad0dbeb68d976cc6bbb23f90372d356c.jpg

vs
Screen%2BShot%2B2017-12-30%2Bat%2B2.20.15%2BPM.png

Then there is the scenery that you just can't buy.

If you can't still see the point...maybe this helps:

e55a719929ae87d641e8c592b6532cc2.jpg
02WetSongGirls.jpg

North Dakota women vs USC women

Non liberal

I live in a RTW state. Gas today was 4.00. Rent has increased one-bedroom apt 1000. a month if you're lucky. Corporations have bought all the rundown apts. slapped paint on them and raised the prices so high. They are building rent small little homes all over the city. Wages are not up in this state. They hate unions here but suddenly some grocery stores and Starbucks are going union. This state is in shock, but unions are desperately needed in this right to be poor state.
Hmm, wouldn’t be democrat run black rock buying up all those holes could it? Well I was in a rtw state all last week and everything was less, much less expensive. Maybe you have too many illegal border crossers in your state being let in by this Neanderthal prez and his administration?

Non liberal

Yes, North Dakota is cheaper to live in than California. I would think in January it would have especially have a lower cost of living than San Diego. But sometimes you get what you pay for.

ad0dbeb68d976cc6bbb23f90372d356c.jpg

vs
Screen%2BShot%2B2017-12-30%2Bat%2B2.20.15%2BPM.png

Then there is the scenery that you just can't buy.

If you can't still see the point...maybe this helps:

e55a719929ae87d641e8c592b6532cc2.jpg
02WetSongGirls.jpg

North Dakota women vs USC women
Has absolutely no bearing on the conversation because I wasn’t talking about N. Dakota. Plus you’re talking about California like 35-40 yrs ago. Today you can’t walk down a street without getting mugged, or stepping on a syringe. Lol what a hell hole!

Its_a_me

Has absolutely no bearing on the conversation because I wasn’t talking about N. Dakota. Plus you’re talking about California like 35-40 yrs ago. Today you can’t walk down a street without getting mugged, or stepping on a syringe. Lol what a hell hole!
North Dakota, the Plains, New England, the Mid-Atlantic, the Mid-West, the Rockies it doesn’t matter the example applies. Even if you live in a winter friendly area—there is always somewhere better.

I think you’ve been watching a little too much of a particular news channel that likes to sensationalize thing.

You can find issues everywhere. For example: southern Florida (especially Miami) is overrun with illegal immigrants, gangs, crime, drugs, Eurotrash, and is unaffordable both in terms of property prices and insurance to protect the investment from natural disaster. Doesn’t mean there aren’t pockets in that same area that are some of the nicest places in the country to live (Fischer island, Golden Beach). Same is true for areas of California (La Jolla Farms, Del Mar Beach, the Platinum Triangle of LA).

Spouting off like one area has issues and that another doesn’t ignores reality. Otherwise more than a few of us would be living in Hawaii (which has issues like living on an active volcano in the middle of the Pacific).

Complaining about cost of living issues while ignoring the benefits of living there is an absolute joke.

You want to live in low cost of living states like Alabama or Mississipp have at it. Just don’t be surprised when your kids leave as soon as they can.

Non liberal

North Dakota, the Plains, New England, the Mid-Atlantic, the Mid-West, the Rockies it doesn’t matter the example applies. Even if you live in a winter friendly area—there is always somewhere better.

I think you’ve been watching a little too much of a particular news channel that likes to sensationalize thing.

You can find issues everywhere. For example: southern Florida (especially Miami) is overrun with illegal immigrants, gangs, crime, drugs, Eurotrash, and is unaffordable both in terms of property prices and insurance to protect the investment from natural disaster. Doesn’t mean there aren’t pockets in that same area that are some of the nicest places in the country to live (Fischer island, Golden Beach). Same is true for areas of California (La Jolla Farms, Del Mar Beach, the Platinum Triangle of LA).

Spouting off like one area has issues and that another doesn’t ignores reality. Otherwise more than a few of us would be living in Hawaii (which has issues like living on an active volcano in the middle of the Pacific).

Complaining about cost of living issues while ignoring the benefits of living there is an absolute joke.

You want to live in low cost of living states like Alabama or Mississipp have at it. Just don’t be surprised when your kids leave as soon as they can.
There is no place without issues. However California has seriously went downhill ever since the 80s. As far as Miami goes, don’t you think illegals there are a product of the us government not securing our southern border? But still so Florida has one issue and is a tax free state. No income taxes. California is the most heavily taxed state in the country and has a slew of problems, with drugs, crime, illegals, you name it, California has it.

Over70irregs

There is no place without issues. However California has seriously went downhill ever since the 80s. As far as Miami goes, don’t you think illegals there are a product of the us government not securing our southern border? But still so Florida has one issue and is a tax free state. No income taxes. California is the most heavily taxed state in the country and has a slew of problems, with drugs, crime, illegals, you name it, California has it.
Big state. Lots of land and good weather. Petri dish for trouble.