Bigfoot sighting in Spokane, Washington!

moreluck

golden ticket member
bigfootbirther.jpg

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
http://theoccultsection.com/2011/04/17/new-bigfoot-show-on-animal-planet/

New bigfoot show this monday at 11:00pm on animal planet.

I really enjoy the paranormal shows. It doesnt matter the topic to me, although some are a little hard to believe. As waiting to go to work, twilight shift, I get to listen to Coast to coast. Originally the show was pretty much main stream of the paranormal such as ghost, bigfoot, lochness and overly popular aliens. Today the show runs the gambit of paranormal, current events and finance.

My favorite topic has to be ghost. Its the age old question of, what happens when you die? Second is bigfoot, because it captures the imagenation of another unproven animal in the wild, such as the gorilla.

The problem with bigfoot, is the area locally known for it is so vast and expansive. The region as the OP from Spokane. I was up there last year at this time, visiting my gfs parents. I was in Spokane, then we traveled up to Republic, Washington. Republic has a population around 1000 people. And the forest region is massive, if anything is living in the wild and undiscovered its in the Washington region.

Of course, there has been massive amounts of bigfoot sightings all over the US and the World for that matter. I have another clip to show people I just came across from my home state of Florida. Watch and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/YBeeeNormal#p/u/11/u3nA3jXR_es

Looks a lot like a gorilla, but a lot of the bigfoot sightings note such details.

klein

Für Meno :)
Personally, I have seen bigfoot snow prints in the snow, while my dad and I were hunting in the mountains.

But, we also have a beer called Kokanee here. Bigfoot or Sasquatch is their moscot.

klein

Here is another one for you, the only official UFO landing pad built by a town :

Symbol of St. Paul

UFO Landing Pad

moreluck

golden ticket member
http://theoccultsection.com/2011/04/17/new-bigfoot-show-on-animal-planet/

New bigfoot show this monday at 11:00pm on animal planet.

I really enjoy the paranormal shows. It doesnt matter the topic to me, although some are a little hard to believe. As waiting to go to work, twilight shift, I get to listen to Coast to coast. Originally the show was pretty much main stream of the paranormal such as ghost, bigfoot, lochness and overly popular aliens. Today the show runs the gambit of paranormal, current events and finance.

My favorite topic has to be ghost. Its the age old question of, what happens when you die? Second is bigfoot, because it captures the imagenation of another unproven animal in the wild, such as the gorilla.

The problem with bigfoot, is the area locally known for it is so vast and expansive. The region as the OP from Spokane. I was up there last year at this time, visiting my gfs parents. I was in Spokane, then we traveled up to Republic, Washington. Republic has a population around 1000 people. And the forest region is massive, if anything is living in the wild and undiscovered its in the Washington region.

Of course, there has been massive amounts of bigfoot sightings all over the US and the World for that matter. I have another clip to show people I just came across from my home state of Florida. Watch and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/YBeeeNormal#p/u/11/u3nA3jXR_es

Looks a lot like a gorilla, but a lot of the bigfoot sightings note such details.

I always liked the Loch Ness Monster stuff.

klein

Ever heard of the ogopogo ? He or she is the sister or brother of Nessy !
In the Okanagan !

Ogopogo or Naitaka (Salish: n'ha-a-itk, "lake demon") is the name given to a cryptid lake monster reported to live in Okanagan Lake, in British Columbia, Canada. Ogopogo has been allegedly seen by First Nations people since the 19th century. The most common description of Ogopogo is a forty- to fifty-foot-long (12 to 15 m) sea serpent. It has supposedly been photographed and even been caught on tape.

klein

Actually, just above Washington State, they have the Okanagan there, too !
No Molson brewery there, but a lot of grapes and wineries :)

klein

Good lord what some people will do to try and increase tourism in their towns.

Actually, believe me or not, but I think the whole cast of the original Star Trek has visited that town, and you can see autographed pics in the bar and hotel/restaurant there.
And, they always fight to have the newest Star Trek movie to be released in Vulcan, too.
I'm not sure if they have succeeded in that 1 , yet.
But, Spark was there more then a few times ! He loves that little town :)