Birth Control

Overpaid Union Thug

Why should I as a tax payer, or any business, have to pay for someone else's birth control? There is no logic in that whatsoever. Birth control should be 100% the responsibility of those that whish to avoid pregnancy. Pregnancy, like STDs, are 100% avoidable and it's fairly easy to avoid without any of the various birth control options. Birth control is affordable too. So...why is anyone other than females and/or their partners paying for THEIR birth control?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Why should I as a tax payer, or any business, have to pay for someone else's birth control? There is no logic in that whatsoever. Birth control should be 100% the responsibility of those that whish to avoid pregnancy. Pregnancy, like STDs, are 100% avoidable and it's fairly easy to avoid without any of the various birth control options. Birth control is affordable too. So...why is anyone other than females and/or their partners paying for THEIR birth control?
But it's okay for Medicaid to pay for hormone replacements for transsexuals?

Overpaid Union Thug

And yet how many people who are already on public assistance continue to have more children they can't afford?

For the same reason why they refuse to work or get stable careers. They know the working suckers will have to foot the bill. If we could cut off, or at least curtail, the funds it would force people to be more responsible with their sexual behavior.

Bringdough

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1404603466.604911.jpg
this ought to do it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Did I misread, or are you saying that insurance shouldn't cover STD treatment either? Example.....the meds for HIV or AIDS?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
THE FUNDAMENTALISTS IN THIS COUNTRY, HAVE DETERMINED THEY WANT TO MAKE SEX AS ABSOLUTLEY DANGEROUS AS POSSIBLE,SO THEY CAN THEN TURN AROUND AND''SEE WE TOLD YOU THAT SHOULD NOT BE HAVING SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE,YOU DESERVE AIDS YOU NOW HAVE.HOW MANY DO PEOPLE DO THEY HAVE TO KILL BEFORE ,WE STAR CONSIDERING A CRIME A GAINST HUMANITY.?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
THE FUNDAMENTALISTS IN THIS COUNTRY, HAVE DETERMINED THEY WANT TO MAKE SEX AS ABSOLUTLEY DANGEROUS AS POSSIBLE,SO THEY CAN THEN TURN AROUND AND''SEE WE TOLD YOU THAT SHOULD NOT BE HAVING SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE,YOU DESERVE AIDS YOU NOW HAVE.HOW MANY DO PEOPLE DO THEY HAVE TO KILL BEFORE ,WE STAR CONSIDERING A CRIME A GAINST HUMANITY.?
How exactly are they making sex as dangerous as possible? You know you can buy condoms almost anywhere? And they are basically cheap too.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed

I thought TOS was the only liberal wack job here

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bringdough

That doesn't sound very Christian to force people to have dangerous unprotected sex. And just how do the fundamentalist do that?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
THE ISSUE IS WHETHER THE GOVERNMENT CAN FORCE AN EMPLOYER(WHO COULD BE AN INDIVIDUAL,PARTNER SHIP OR CORPORATION) TO PARTICIPATE IN ABORTIONS BY FUNDING THEN PARTICIPATING IN SUCH DESTRUCION,BUT THEY RULED 4 TYPES BIRTH CONTROL ,NOT CONTRACEPTION ,EMPLOYEES STILL ARE COVERED FOR BIRTH CONTROL AS INSURANCE COMPANY STILL HAS TO COVER UNDER CONDITIONS,THAT BEING SAID, LET WOMAN DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR HERSELF.

THE ISSUE IS WHETHER THE GOVERNMENT CAN FORCE AN EMPLOYER(WHO COULD BE AN INDIVIDUAL,PARTNER SHIP OR CORPORATION) TO PARTICIPATE IN ABORTIONS BY FUNDING THEN PARTICIPATING IN SUCH DESTRUCION,BUT THEY RULED 4 TYPES BIRTH CONTROL ,NOT CONTRACEPTION ,EMPLOYEES STILL ARE COVERED FOR BIRTH CONTROL AS INSURANCE COMPANY STILL HAS TO COVER UNDER CONDITIONS,THAT BEING SAID, LET WOMAN DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR HERSELF.
I must be drunk. I understood and agreed with your post