Birth Control

BrownArmy

You already lost this argument. SCOTUS ruled against you.
So shut up already.

Yet the SCOTUS could have, conceivably, ruled in the totally opposite direction, and what would your view point be then?

When the SCOTUS ruled in favor of the ACA, I thought that was a real boneheaded and convoluted opinion.

I also disagree with their dismantling of campaign finance reform (in the end, we can argue about Tom vs. Jerry, but money in politics is the first problem we're facing, ymmv...).

The 'Hobby Lobby' decision is also ill-conceived. You agree with the context of this decision in terms of the particular case, but I think you fail to realize the ramifications.

I asked another poster what he would think if, based on this decision, a (Muslim, Jehovah's Witness, Scientologist) employer refused to pay for (a vaccine with pork ingredients, a life-saving blood transfusion, or PTSD-related treatments with a psychiatrist), etc. I got no answer.

Maybe you'll be able to convince me why there's a difference between those religious exemptions and those for HL.

Pandora's Box.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You already lost this argument. SCOTUS ruled against you.
So shut up already.
Sore loser. You lost. Thank you for playing. Now run home to your mom and she can wipe away those tears.
It says a lot about you when you tell someone who disagrees with you to shut up. You have no interest in debating a topic to hear other people's opinions, you seem to just want to rant and insult.

Why are you even here? Does it make you feel better about yourself in some way to talk trash to people on an anonymous internet forum?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It says a lot about you when you tell someone who disagrees with you to shut up. You have no interest in debating a topic to hear other people's opinions, you seem to just want to rant and insult.

Why are you even here? Does it make you feel better about yourself in some way to talk trash to people on an anonymous internet forum?
What part of IT'S OVER, don't you get?

BrownArmy

Don't need birth control if you choose the right door.

What is your opinion about the Hobby Lobby decision?

(If you're going to cross over to this side of the forum, you're going to need to be as inflammatory as possible, whilst maintaining your sectarian position, never mind any objective facts that will get in the way of your personal ideology...)

Have fun.