Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

rickyb

they clearly did and responded by saying they were doing so much better. many were outraged that Donald would point out the plight of their democratic run cities .
if trump is just talking about democrat run cities then hes being dishonest.

rickyb

talking about Detroit , Baltimore or Chicago some of absolute worst cities run by democrats would be dishonest?
republicans support outsourcing of jobs as well along with a bunch of other bad economics just like the democrats. the whole country has been deindustrialized

newfie

republicans support outsourcing of jobs as well along with a bunch of other bad economics just like the democrats. the whole country has been deindustrialized

you did not speak to nor answer the point you objected to. your inner cities that are in trouble are run by democrats. there can be no disagreement on that point.

Trump and the republicans did not run Detroit into the ground. If anything you could make the argument that trumps building activity has improved New York.

if you want to really take this in odd directions then you also need to address the reality that the liberal policies you have supported and that liberal mindset is what is ruining these cities.

rickyb

you did not speak to nor answer the point you objected to. your inner cities that are in trouble are run by democrats. there can be no disagreement on that point.

Trump and the republicans did not run Detroit into the ground. If anything you could make the argument that trumps building activity has improved New York.

if you want to really take this in odd directions then you also need to address the reality that the liberal policies you have supported and that liberal mindset is what is ruining these cities.
republicans support TPP, NAFTA just like democrats. it would be interesting to look at the NAFTA vote to see who rejected it more republicans or democrats? either way they are both guilty. they both support wasteful spending on criminal wars. they both support wall street bailouts.

the pain is widespread, its not just limited to detroit or wherever. trump is in no position to criticize the republicans being that hes working with them in some sense.

even if the government did nothing, the jobs would have still be outsourced by the simple fact that wages are so much lower in the developing world.

newfie

republicans support TPP, NAFTA just like democrats. it would be interesting to look at the NAFTA vote to see who rejected it more republicans or democrats? either way they are both guilty. they both support wasteful spending on criminal wars. they both support wall street bailouts.

the pain is widespread, its not just limited to detroit or wherever. trump is in no position to criticize the republicans being that hes working with them in some sense.

even if the government did nothing, the jobs would have still be outsourced by the simple fact that wages are so much lower in the developing world.

the problems in Detroit and our inner cities are a direct result of the leadership there. you list issues that have a wide ranging impact. if your argument was correct the entire country would display the blight you only see in our democratic run cities.

the fact you/klien don't know anything about this country however does not seem to prevent you from commenting on it erroneously.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Can't wait to see these at the next peaceful protest.

UW students sell anti-police, anti-white hoodies

Students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison are asking people to buy sweatshirts promoting violence against police officers and classifying all white people as racists.

IMG_3450-%281%29.jpg

"This is why white men created race in the first place—to maintain power."

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Can't wait to see these at the next peaceful protest.

UW students sell anti-police, anti-white hoodies

Students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison are asking people to buy sweatshirts promoting violence against police officers and classifying all white people as racists.

IMG_3450-%281%29.jpg

"This is why white men created race in the first place—to maintain power."

I don't see anywhere on the hoodie where they are condoning/encouraging violence against police.

rickyb

the problems in Detroit and our inner cities are a direct result of the leadership there. you list issues that have a wide ranging impact. if your argument was correct the entire country would display the blight you only see in our democratic run cities.

the fact you/klien don't know anything about this country however does not seem to prevent you from commenting on it erroneously.
i know alot about your country. probably more than my own. and i want nothing to do with either. but anyways.

your entire country is in trouble which is why congress has historically low approval ratings and cant pass agree to pass anything except the biggest corporate power grab in history TPP. its also why the population is voting for anti establishment candidates. you've had a decades long decay regardless of whether republicans or democrats are in power which means its systemic. the democrats have been beholden to corporate money since the early 90s if im not mistaken. republicans sold out for money long before that, not sure when that started. if you take a closer look you will see the deindustrialization everywhere.

you sound like the opposite of FOS i mean TOS. dont be like FOS.

wayfair

swollen member
i know alot about your country. probably more than my own. and i want nothing to do with either. but anyways.

your entire country is in trouble which is why congress has historically low approval ratings and cant pass agree to pass anything except the biggest corporate power grab in history TPP. its also why the population is voting for anti establishment candidates. you've had a decades long decay regardless of whether republicans or democrats are in power which means its systemic. the democrats have been beholden to corporate money since the early 90s if im not mistaken. republicans sold out for money long before that, not sure when that started. if you take a closer look you will see the deindustrialization everywhere.

you sound like the opposite of FOS i mean TOS. dont be like FOS.
who do you know that is a citizen?

rickyb

who do you know that is a citizen?
one of my coworkers is a dual national. another was a doctor in kentucky, brooklyn, i cant remember where else. hottie blonde from high school was a dual national. my other friend is a dual national i think.

whats your point?

Last edited:

wayfair

swollen member
one of my coworkers is a dual national. another was a doctor in kentucky, brooklyn, i cant remember where else. hottie blonde from high school was a dual national. my other friend is a dual national i think.

whats your point?
your co worker's pump gas??

rickyb

your co worker's pump gas??
are you drunk? whats your point? u sound drunk

you know that asking average people what their opinion is on their country is not always a good indication of that country. i wouldnt ask my dad too much about my country because he watches corporate news and is brainwashed in a sense.