Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

wayfair

swollen member
are you drunk? whats your point? u sound drunk

you know that asking average people what their opinion is on their country is not always a good indication of that country. i wouldnt ask my dad too much about my country because he watches corporate news and is brainwashed in a sense.
what are you going to do???

newfie

Can't wait to see these at the next peaceful protest.

UW students sell anti-police, anti-white hoodies

Students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison are asking people to buy sweatshirts promoting violence against police officers and classifying all white people as racists.

IMG_3450-%281%29.jpg

"This is why white men created race in the first place—to maintain power."
that should help his employment opportunities.

newfie

i know alot about your country. probably more than my own. and i want nothing to do with either. but anyways.

which I don't understand.

you then decide its important to find a message board in the country you don't live in and bash that country on what is basically a work / job / industry message board of which you also do not belong?

newfie

are you drunk? whats your point? u sound drunk

you know that asking average people what their opinion is on their country is not always a good indication of that country. i wouldnt ask my dad too much about my country because he watches corporate news and is brainwashed in a sense.

still hiding out in dads basement?

rickyb

which I don't understand.

you then decide its important to find a message board in the country you don't live in and bash that country on what is basically a work / job / industry message board of which you also do not belong?
oh i get it. people who dont work for UPS anymore cuz they are retired can post here but not people who were fired or quit UPS.

makes sense.

and i cant talk about politics, but other people can.

its not country bashing. we are bigger patriots than you people who have your head in the sand or are afraid to face the hard truths about your country. u just have a twisted perspective newf. unlike you, im not gonna cheerlead a bloodbath

newfie

oh i get it. people who dont work for UPS anymore cuz they are retired can post here but not people who were fired or quit UPS.

makes sense.

and i cant talk about politics, but other people can.

its not country bashing. we are bigger patriots than you people who have your head in the sand or are afraid to face the hard truths about your country. u just have a twisted perspective newf. unlike you, im not gonna cheerlead a bloodbath

its kind of like your some lonely soul with no friends no place to call home. I doubt you ever worked for ups.

rickyb

its kind of like your some lonely soul with no friends no place to call home. I doubt you ever worked for ups.
UPS had the worst HR ive ever dealt with. the corporate propaganda was on the same level as walmart. the training was mediocre and they wasted all this time making us remember these dumb 5 paragraphs when they cant even maintain their trucks properly.

could be worse, but it wasnt good either.

u dont seem that smart

newfie

UPS had the worst HR ive ever dealt with. the corporate propaganda was on the same level as walmart. the training was mediocre and they wasted all this time making us remember these dumb 5 paragraphs when they cant even maintain their trucks properly.

could be worse, but it wasnt good either.

u dont seem that smart

stay focused I was talking about your lonely haunting of this web page to first attack America, now UPS and now me. Do you have any friends to share your thoughts with where you don't have to post them here as much. Maybe you can find someone that is equally as misinformed to share your twisted logic with?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You're overthinking it. @Dr.Brown is just a flat out racist.
It could be @Dr.Brown has not had his primal instinct (rejecting anyone or anything out of the normal or that is different) dulled by the constant cooing of his mother and the government schools.
Just a thought.

I feel so secure that I know this can't be real but I feel good.
Cuckoo Cocoon have I come to, too soon for you?

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It could be @Dr.Brown that has not had his primal instinct (rejecting anyone or anything out of the normal or that is different) dulled by the constant cooing of his mother and the government schools.
Just a thought.

I feel so secure that I know this can't be real but I feel good.
Cuckoo Cocoon have I come to, too soon for you?
Wait... wut lol?
He's racist cause his mom doesn't love him?