Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I recall a politician from a few years back saying he wanted a separate civilian police force that would be better equipped then our military .
I wonder what became of him ?

stephieclion

why?

because that driver has 7 kids with 5 different women???

are you one of them?
No my husband and I have two kids together and have been happily married for 10 years. All of his siblings are from the same mother and father who stayed married their entire lives. Believe it or not, black people are pretty normal. Some are gangstas, there are alot of white bums and other races as well.

stephieclion

You made me want to barf yesterday I was so angry at your post. Sure, there are "baby daddies" I know a lot of white ones to! Black people had to fight a little harder to come up in life. When they were "freed" from slavery do you think that they were handed good jobs and land to live on? No, slavery turned into sharecropping, turned into welfare. Many black people did fight the fight and became very important people regardless of their background or lack of "family money". Honestly, your co-worker who is working to pay his child support is at least paying his child support!!! His babies are probably adorable to. I grew up in Draper, Utah....no black people at all. Guess what? There are a lot of Meth Heads and crack junkies and Mc Mansions with people pretending to have money hanging around. Black Lives Matter doesn't mean Black Lives Only matter, its just saying to take a look at the big picture, not just what you see on the South Side of Chicago... Let me tell you something tho, black men don't pay for prostitutes and lie to their wives half as much as white men do. They don't live a fantasy of debt and deceit. Because when someone brought up Mormons ( because I am from Utah) I thought, no way am I a Mormon because all they do is pretend to be perfect and be just as bad and lie about it. Your opinion about black men and children out of wedlock is simply an incorrect assumption and opinion because the numbers are wrong. Honestly, that just says something about your lack of character. so go back to your white neighborhood Mc Mansion and pretend your not 100 k in debt.... Hoping for a chapter 7 instead of a section 8... Give me a break.

why?

because that driver has 7 kids with 5 different women???

are you one of them?

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You made me want to barf yesterday I was so angry at your post. Sure, there are "baby daddies" I know a lot of white ones to! Black people had to fight a little harder to come up in life. When they were "freed" from slavery do you think that they were handed good jobs and land to live on? No, slavery turned into sharecropping, turned into welfare. Many black people did fight the fight and became very important people regardless of their background or lack of "family money". Honestly, your co-worker who is working to pay his child support is at least paying his child support!!! His babies are probably adorable to. I grew up in Draper, Utah....no black people at all. Guess what? There are a lot of Meth Heads and crack junkies and Mc Mansions with people pretending to have money hanging around. Black Lives Matter doesn't mean Black Lives Only matter, its just saying to take a look at the big picture, not just what you see on the South Side of Chicago... Let me tell you something tho, black men don't pay for prostitutes and lie to their wives half as much as white men do. They don't live a fantasy of debt and deceit. Because when someone brought up Mormons ( because I am from Utah) I thought, no way am I a Mormon because all they do is pretend to be perfect and be just as bad and lie about it. Your opinion about black men and children out of wedlock is simply an incorrect assumption and opinion because the numbers are wrong. Honestly, that just says something about your lack of character. so go back to your white neighborhood Mc Mansion and pretend your not 100 k in debt.... Hoping for a chapter 7 instead of a section 8... Give me a break.

You seem angry

Need a hug?

oldngray

nowhere special
15a8354.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you are going back to Rosa, then BLM stood for Bureau of Land Management long before it ever stood for Black Lives Matter.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The numbers are
Wrong?

CNN's Don Lemon says more than 72 percent of African-American births are out of wedlock

stephieclion

Did you also know that many blacks mark the box that doesn't say the race? My husband refuses to put his race in statistics... Because it shouldn't matter what color he is. Or his kids