Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I do the same for mine.
whoopdedoo.gif

stephieclion

There will never be a level playing field, so we can keep playing or throw the cards. SO, I am going to keep playing and keep saying what I have to say. If people don't like me they can tell me and I will still keep saying what I want to say... I am like a firecracker a dull one like a bottle rocket or something. They are loud

Last edited:

stephieclion

I looked up the Black Lives Matter website last night. To me, it didn't mean that Black lives matter more than Asians, or whites or hispanics, (even tho maybe they do to Trump who knows).... It meant that they matter even if they are black.

By The Book

I looked up the Black Lives Matter website last night. To me, it didn't mean that Black lives matter more than Asians, or whites or hispanics, (even tho maybe they do to Trump who knows).... It meant that they matter even if they are black.
Yes, black lives matter. All lives matter, and I think that the black lives matter is a good thing to bring awareness. I however don't know what the Trump reference has to do with your post, but it's your post.

stephieclion

Yes, black lives matter. All lives matter, and I think that the black lives matter is a good thing to bring awareness. I however don't know what the Trump reference has to do with your post, but it's your post.
I don't know if I should really explain my trump reference... it is kinda rude

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There will never be a level playing field, so we can keep playing or throw the cards. SO, I am going to keep playing and keep saying what I have to say. If people don't like me they can tell me and I will still keep saying what I want to say... I am like a firecracker a dull one like a bottle rocket or something. They are loud
Sometimes they fizzle but you are welcome even when they do.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Just words ... actions say otherwise.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What actions are you referring to?
What BLM website says ... words are usually bullcrap.
Actions speak louder than words.
Actions of BLM overshadows any words or intent of the written/spoken BLM movement.

stephieclion

What BLM website says ... words are usually bullcrap.
Actions speak louder than words.
Actions of BLM overshadows any words or intent of the written/spoken BLM movement.
Same could probably be said about any "group" or people who claim to be part of a group and misrepresent by acting stupid