Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
When they tell all the white people to stand at the back of their rally that is racist.

When they say "black lives matter", they are implying that all white people think they don't matter.
If that isn't true, who are they informing that "black lives matter"?

They explain things like why Asians have surpassed other minorities in wealth by blaming white people for being racists! They say "white people don't see Asians as threatening!" I wonder why that could be?

It's called being a nice person.
Culture affects people to a much greater extent than race and unfortunately a dumb and violent culture has taken over the lower class of black America. Blacks in England don't act like blacks here. I've heard Africans from Africa use the N word against American blacks.The only times I've ever been in physical fights is with black youths who wanted to fight for no reason, literally zero provocations.

On the other hand every single Japanese person I have met is super polite and never has anything negative to say. Koreans are very nice people also. Mind you I am speaking of people who grew up in those countries and are culturally Japanese and there are racists in both those cultures too.
People of all races become like whatever class they are in when they move to America (example there are lower class hood hispanics, there are middle class that bust their ass work everyday hispanics (many who own small business's), and there are rich hispanics who act like other rich people do.

So, after reading that a couple of times, it seems that you are saying race doesn't matter much but that the culture and despair felt by the lower class (regardless of race) is the real genesis of the tensions in America?

Dr.Brownz

So, after reading that a couple of times, it seems that you are saying race doesn't matter much but that the culture and despair felt by the lower class (regardless of race) is the real genesis of the tensions in America?

More like upper class people harnessing their frustration and channeling it into BS. Alot of these protests now are professional protestors, people who are paid to be out there. George Soros and other billionaires dump money into these organizations that set up these protests. It's all a psychopathic attempt to socially cleanse society as they see it.

stephieclion

I am sure that there are white gang bangers and Hispanic gangbangers and Asian .... haven't you ever played Grand Theft Auto??? Just because there is a huge gang issue in America, it's not all blacks. Blacks killing blacks is not something the BLM stand for.

60 black
People will shoot each other in one weekend over the color red or blue or a street name and nobody says a word...a white guy kills a black guy and all hell breaks loose...they are the prejudice ones..."we can kill each other but ain't no honky gonna kill us!!!!!!" Very logical people

stephieclion

History shows blacks lives don't matter. History shows black get treated differently. History shows black had to be segregated from whites. History shows blacks were slaves. History shows blacks couldn't vote.History show black could be hung for any reason...Black lives matter? You really think black lives matter...Blacks are accepted...The president is half white and half black but people still proclaim he's the first Black president..Wrong he's mixed..
back in the day, when the slaves were raped by their owners and had mixed babies, they were still considered black.

stephieclion

What did you do for UPS?
UPS had the worst HR ive ever dealt with. the corporate propaganda was on the same level as walmart. the training was mediocre and they wasted all this time making us remember these dumb 5 paragraphs when they cant even maintain their trucks properly.

could be worse, but it wasnt good either.

u dont seem that smart