Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
wait.... I have become confused, you only spelled the word ho because I am married to a black man?
No, not actually.
I didn't know at the time of writing.
But the thought was funny and ironic so I went with it.

However, I reserve the right in the future to make insensitive and crass remarks in the future.

stephieclion

No, not actually.
I didn't know at the time of writing.
But the thought was funny and ironic so I went with it.

However, I reserve the right in the future to make insensitive and crass remarks in the future.
ah ha! The irony :) as long as I can reserve the right to reply to any comments with a hint of sarcasm and maybe some wit.

newfie

No my husband and I have two kids together and have been happily married for 10 years. All of his siblings are from the same mother and father who stayed married their entire lives. Believe it or not, black people are pretty normal. Some are gangstas, there are alot of white bums and other races as well.

thank god we have you here to educate us on these complicated topics.

newfie

So, after reading that a couple of times, it seems that you are saying race doesn't matter much but that the culture and despair felt by the lower class (regardless of race) is the real genesis of the tensions in America?

too much poetry to describe a tendency by some to hate others regardless of their economic class or race.

stephieclion

Unfortunately, I see racism on both sides, almost everyday. Some worse than others. Some annoying comments about white women or how white people can't cook, or how all black men have their pants hanging off their butts. To me, the comments are annoying. To me, I kind of wonder what the hell someone is thinking when they blatantly put an entire race of people into one category. ( even though I am guilty as charged to a degree). Some kids made a hoodie that says " all white people are racist"... Those kids are obviously annoying because they are obviously wrong. BLM doesn't claim to be racist like the KKK. I highly doubt a group of BLM members are going to appear at my front door with a burning cross ready to hang me for being with a black man. I seriously doubt that if I go in a place of business that is predominantly black, they won't let me be there... And YES I have been to Chicago and Baltimore and North Vegas and MS. East St. Louis, where a white girl shouldn't go. Nobody spit on me
you really can not honestly preach racism without speaking to the blatant racism of the black activist like blm.

newfie

Unfortunately, I see racism on both sides, almost everyday. Some worse than others. Some annoying comments about white women or how white people can't cook, or how all black men have their pants hanging off their butts. To me, the comments are annoying. To me, I kind of wonder what the hell someone is thinking when they blatantly put an entire race of people into one category. ( even though I am guilty as charged to a degree). Some kids made a hoodie that says " all white people are racist"... Those kids are obviously annoying because they are obviously wrong. BLM doesn't claim to be racist like the KKK. I highly doubt a group of BLM members are going to appear at my front door with a burning cross ready to hang me for being with a black man. I seriously doubt that if I go in a place of business that is predominantly black, they won't let me be there... And YES I have been to Chicago and Baltimore and North Vegas and MS. East St. Louis, where a white girl shouldn't go. Nobody spit on me

To me the Racism boogey man chase is so overdone. Liberals constantly play the gotcha using the wrong word or phrase game. Anyone who is white conservative is now a racist just waiting to be caught in moment of weakness or word misspeak. Meanwhile a white liberal thinks his or her special status as the kind plantation owner makes him or her immune to being a racist.

In that special liberal mindset they believe Trump didn't win because Hillary was a terrible candidate or because trump was smart enough to focus an impressive stretch run in key states but because angry white racist needing to preserve white supremacy suddenly rose up and fought for their survival.

once you remove the word racist from the dialogue of a liberal you are suddenly confronted with a bunch of hot air missing any substance.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
To me the Racism boogey man chase is so overdone. Liberals constantly play the gotcha using the wrong word or phrase game. Anyone who is white conservative is now a racist just waiting to be caught in moment of weakness or word misspeak. Meanwhile a white liberal thinks his or her special status as the kind plantation owner makes him or her immune to being a racist.

In that special liberal mindset they believe Trump didn't win because Hillary was a terrible candidate or because trump was smart enough to focus an impressive stretch run in key states but because angry white racist needing to preserve white supremacy suddenly rose up and fought for their survival.

once you remove the word racist from the dialogue of a liberal you are suddenly confronted with a bunch of hot air missing any substance.
However, if you substitute "class" for "racism" it does make sense and is a real problem.

stephieclion

Voting for Trump or Hillary was not a race thing to everyone who voted. I know some voters who were more worried about fracking than race... I can see how many people do think it is over done because it is not something they deal with up front on a personal level on a day to day basis. So, I can say I understand how you feel to a point. Sometimes, understanding both sides can be exhausting :)

newfie

Voting for Trump or Hillary was not a race thing to everyone who voted. I know some voters who were more worried about fracking than race... I can see how many people do think it is over done because it is not something they deal with up front on a personal level on a day to day basis. So, I can say I understand how you feel to a point. Sometimes, understanding both sides can be exhausting :)

I usually don't have to work too hard to get the other perspective thanks to our media

Study: 96 Percent of Media's Campaign Donations Go to Hillary Clinton - Breitbart

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
i was a driver
image.jpeg