Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

Sportello

Banned
Llamas just have one hump ... correct?
Chelsea was enough!

Bactrian camels have 2 humps and dromedary camels have one hump. The way to remember them is dromedary starts with "D" (one hump).Bactrian starts with "B" (two humps).

@moreluck, your dotard is showing. No one was talking about camels. A llama is not a camel, though it is related to camels.

@Monkey Butt , llama's, unlike most of your kin, don't have humps.

Fight misogyny with grade school taunts, it's so 'Presidential'.

This is, of course, is meant with all the seriousness of your poop flinging posts, or trolling, or whatever it is you do here.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
@moreluck, your dotard is showing. No one was talking about camels. A llama is not a camel, though it is related to camels.

@Monkey Butt , llama's, unlike most of your kin, don't have humps.

Fight misogyny with grade school taunts, it's so 'Presidential'.

This is, of course, is meant with all the seriousness of your poop flinging posts, or trolling, or whatever it is you do here.
Whatever!

rickyb

wealth for whites: $116,000
wealth for spanish: $2,000
wealth for blacks: $1000

income for whites: $66,000
income for spanish: $47000
income for blacks: $39,000

rickyb

income for ricky: 5000 rubles
the mainstream left should be ashamed of itself with its incessant talk about russian interference.

ill be sure when i post stuff from RT that i mention that you think its all propaganda and that abby martin, chris hedges, jesse ventura, oliver stones son, thom hartmann, mike papantonio, and ed shultz who i dont like, are all immoral and doing russian propanganda. ;)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
the mainstream left should be ashamed of itself with its incessant talk about russian interference.

ill be sure when i post stuff from RT that i mention that you think its all propaganda and that abby martin, chris hedges, jesse ventura, oliver stones son, thom hartmann, mike papantonio, and ed shultz who i dont like, are all immoral and doing russian propanganda. ;)
cool story

Future

Victory Ride
thats exactly what i thought.

i would just say "he looks." and thats it.
Now your playing effectiveness of words ..... look ....is a light word ...which I used ..... I feel he does his best .....too ....feel.... for what is really going on .... I do ....I ask questions ....I listen ......and never make a complete decision ....cause I really don't know

BrownArmy

what do you do again to make america better? you couldnt muster any response last time

Guy, relax.

Whether you understand or not, you're playing into the 'whataboutism' strategy that Russia has been playing for decades.

US: Stop putting people in the gulag.
Russia: What about how you treat black people?

US: Stop invading countries.
Russia: You first, what about all the countries you invaded?

US: Engender a free press, for starters.
Russia: What about your 'so-called' free press?

No one need dismiss rightful claims against the US by calling out claims against Russia.

You repeatedly tell us that we're getting played, well...

Future

Victory Ride
Guy, relax.

Whether you understand or not, you're playing into the 'whataboutism' strategy that Russia has playing for decades.

No one need dismiss rightful claims against the US by calling out claims against Russia.

I agree ... this might be a "wag the dog" ploy ...year 2017

rickyb

Guy, relax.

Whether you understand or not, you're playing into the 'whataboutism' strategy that Russia has been playing for decades.

im not really concerned with russia because most of hte guys i listen to are americans not russians and they dont really report on russia aside from cold war talks, bombings, etc.

what driveindriveout mentioned the other day about russian human rights abuses around the world was interesting because im unfamiliar with the number, but i assume since its economy is not as powerful as america, and that it spends 10% of the defense budget that america does, and that its not the dominant empire that theres no way the russians are outdoing the americans.

i know the americans exports more weapons than the russians.

im not sure how any of that relates to RT news other than the fact that the american hosts on that show primarily report on what they know which is america. i dont watch RT to learn about russia at all for the most part, and i dont watch it to learn what america does right: i watch it to find out whats wrong with america and im well aware they have a bias towards that and thats fine.

this could have been avoided if driveindriveout was mature enough to tell us where he gets his news from and point out some specific examples on RT where its wrong, and how much he honestly watches it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
what driveindriveout mentioned the other day about russian human rights abuses around the world was interesting because im unfamiliar with the number, but i assume since its economy is not as powerful as america, and that it spends 10% of the defense budget that america does, and that its not the dominant empire that theres no way the russians are outdoing the americans.

im not sure how any of that relates to RT news other than the fact that the american hosts on that show primarily report on what they know which is america. i dont watch RT to learn about russia at all for the most part, and i dont watch it to learn what america does right: i watch it to find out whats wrong with america and im well aware they have a bias towards that and thats fine.

this could have been avoided if driveindriveout was mature enough to tell us where he gets his news from and point out some specific examples on RT where its wrong, and how much he honestly watches it.
tldr

BrownArmy

im not really concerned with russia because most of hte guys i listen to are americans not russians and they dont really report on russia aside from cold war talks, bombings, etc.

Don't worry about DIDO, we're worried about you!

You're mostly preaching to the choir here.

Most of us are well aware of the problems of the USA; you're like a newborn that just connected its fist with its face.

The fact that you seem wholly unconcerned with Russia while you spout RT propo pieces tells me you don't have a balanced view.

No worries.