Bomb Material on UPS Flights

island1fox

Does anyone feel that this is related to the September 3rd 747 burn and crash that killed two pilots in Dubai ? Strange with all the news coverage today --this has not been mentioned.
Lithium batteries or ?????
What say you ?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Does anyone feel that this is related to the September 3rd 747 burn and crash that killed two pilots in Dubai ? Strange with all the news coverage today --this has not been mentioned.
What say you ?

That crossed my mind also since it was in Dubai. Maybe a package on board that was bound for a Chicago area Synagoge went off early...

I fly back and forth on one of our A300 every week and now im thinking of driving...UGH!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
What say you ?

I hadn't even thought of that, but now that you mention it....hmmmm.....

clueless

What say you ?

Gotta admit--that was one of the first things that crossed my mind when I saw the UPS plane on the news yesterday....seemed an odd coincidence--especially given the location of the Sept. 3 incident. In retrospect the actual cause of the Dubai tragedy needs to be revisited.

cosmictrucker

counting the months
I'm aware of some screening procedures, but not all of them. I understand we can't/shouldn't discuss these procedures openly, but I'm a bit curious which stage of the operation stopped these packages.

I hope the DumAsses are caught and dealt with.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Predator_Drone.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(AP) — In a move criticized by human rights organizations, the Obama administration has decided to exempt Yemen and three other countries that use child soldiers from U.S. penalties under the 2008 Child Soldiers Prevention Act.
In a memorandum to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, President Barack Obama said he had determined that “it is in the national interest of the United States” to waive application of the law to Chad, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Sudan and Yemen. He instructed Clinton to submit the decision to the Congress with a written justification for the move.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
That may be so but I'm pretty sure I would have known enough to sign up for the Boston Marathon on time.
Ha Ha Ha! I'm so sorry for you, it takes more than quick hands on a computer to get into Boston. I'll more than likely have other chances. You, oh that's right, your marathon is right here, trying to catch up to moreluck. Good luck with that.

island1fox

I just read that it was a woman that they traced the packages back to. Hopefully they will waterboard her...ooops that wont happen. They will ask her nicely and then get her a lawyer.
Lue c Fur,
I have no problem with waterboarding --the only thing about this incident that bothers me --the efficient Yemini police seems to have solved this case very quickly--knowing Islam and their wonderful treatment of women --lets hope they did not just charge the first woman they saw, stone her and tell the world the problem has been resolved:sad-very:Joy Behar should be tied to a chair and forced to watch "The stoning of sonya M" --a true story reported on by a french jounalist. The Muslim husband wanted a divorce --she would not grant it --he falsly accused her of adultery and then the males in the village including her father and two small sons had her buried up to her waist and then slowly and painfully stoned her to death -----the wonderful religion of peace!!!

The next Logistics commercial should have women in Muslim garb dancing around with smoking boxes.

"You have a bomb to send, Yay!. Make the Jews say Oy Vey!, Thats logistics!"

TheKid

What say you ?
That is the first thing I thought of