Breaking news...LIAM at the....

Hold it. "Hoffa Jr rose to the top"?? LOL!! Was he ever a driver or a loader or unloader or sorter or even a helper?? No!! Did he ever run for shop steward and learn how to deal one on one with maroon managers?? NO!! Did he ever put in a grievance?? NO!! Did he ever run with a slate of activist members and run a local??NO!! Did he ever have to negotiate a local supplement with a District manager?? NO!!
Did he ever have to deal with a member getting discharged for stupid stuff and fighting like hell to get him back?? NO!!
Hoffa didn't "rise" to any occasion. He was allowed to skip the really hard steps because of his family name. As a famous pol once said about george H W Bush:He was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple!!
He's been the president of the IBT for 18 years. What the hell have you done that can compare? I'll tell you what nothing. I'm willing to bet I'm more accomplished than you. You don't like him because you are sore about Ron Carey. He got caught doing criminal activity. Good teamster who got banned for life from the teamsters and friend. Ed the central states pension fund when he upped it for everyone. An irresponsible man. To spend 18 years at the top and you hating is one hell of an accomplishment. Keep hating. Yeah ur guy will never be the man.

79TQ

hyena

He's been the president of the IBT for 18 years. What the hell have you done that can compare? I'll tell you what nothing. I'm willing to bet I'm more accomplished than you. You don't like him because you are sore about Ron Carey. He got caught doing criminal activity. Good teamster who got banned for life from the teamsters and friend. Ed the central states pension fund when he upped it for everyone. An irresponsible man. To spend 18 years at the top and you hating is one hell of an accomplishment. Keep hating. Yeah ur guy will never be the man.
And you'll never be Hoffa .. He's a sellout loyalty is good bro but he don't deserve it