Breaking news...LIAM at the....

Comprehension of the english language, escapes you.

Another child.... left behind.
giphy.gif

804brown

He's been the president of the IBT for 18 years. What the hell have you done that can compare? I'll tell you what nothing. I'm willing to bet I'm more accomplished than you. You don't like him because you are sore about Ron Carey. He got caught doing criminal activity. Good teamster who got banned for life from the teamsters and friend. Ed the central states pension fund when he upped it for everyone. An irresponsible man. To spend 18 years at the top and you hating is one hell of an accomplishment. Keep hating. Yeah ur guy will never be the man.
Hoffa has been in office since 1999. You do the math. Anyway, I'm not sure of your credentials but I have a few accomplishments myself. Probably makes me more qualified than Jr.But my dad was certainly not the President of the Teamsters.
As for why I "don't like him", I never said I didnt like the man. I just dont respect the man. First, he never earned any local cred by getting his hands dirty. Second, because he exploited his family's famous name. Third, because the only thing he really fights for IS HIS ELECTION CAMPAIGNS!!
By the way Ron Carey was not "caught doing criminal activity". He was accused of knowing about a scheme others had did. No proof existed that he knew of the swap. On the actual charges against him (lying to investigators), he was acquitted, so stop the lies.