Bring on the concessions!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Anyone talking to you? We all know you're not up for forward progress of this union. So do us all a favor and move on. TDUers like you want to "unite if Z wins" but if you don't get your way, you stay on track with screwing everyone else from the cheap seats.
If you want some private time, get a room Stinky.

"Forward progress" is interesting terminology, when referring to an organization repeatedly flagged for "illegal procedure"?

Doesn't matter where we sit, because at present, they are all "cheap seats".

I sincerely hope that changes.

twoweeled

UPS stock hit a new high today. I guess it's because it's believed the workers are really going to score big increases, better healthcare and generally bigger and better contract for workers? LMAO!!
Seems that everyone knows what's coming our way, except for us!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
UPS stock hit a new high today. I guess it's because it's believed the workers are really going to score big increases, better healthcare and generally bigger and better contract for workers? LMAO!!
Seems that everyone knows what's coming our way, except for us!
Do you know how the stock market works?

twoweeled

Very much. Not enough time to daytrade, but more like a lunch time trader.
Same here. A couple of years, I did trade enough to classify as a day trader. With the very high tax rates on quick turn around, you need all the tax help you can get. Didn't do it so much as income producing, as it was fun. Sure as hell been a lot of fun for the last few of weeks!!!

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Who sits across from ups at the negotiation table? Thanks to the union most part timers don't even understand what the union is, how and when to vote. This benefits the union as it keeps a revolving door of workers, it benefits ups as it keeps pension contributions coming in for pt. It's all done on purpose with back door deals

Also let me know when Canadians can complain to the nlrb about union issues....

I agree. There is no climate of education in our center related to union issues. PT'ers have to dig around and ask the drivers when and where meetings are, and the sups know even less.