Browncafe cruise 2017

Browncafe cruise

• Total voters

over9five

Staff member
Well for us, we've got a lot of loyalty members points because we've been cruising on these 2 cruise lines for 25 years, so we usually get a couple hundred off and some perks for booking on board.
Thats where we are with Carnival. You go often enough, you start to get really good perks, and you can never switch! We're doing a B2B next month. The first leg will be my 25th Carnival cruise, and the 2nd leg will be Donnas 25th. For each of those we get 25% of the cost of the cruise back in OBC.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Thats where we are with Carnival. You go often enough, you start to get really good perks, and you can never switch! We're doing a B2B next month. The first leg will be my 25th Carnival cruise, and the 2nd leg will be Donnas 25th. For each of those we get 25% of the cost of the cruise back in OBC.
Yeah it's really hard to ignore those loyalty discounts and perks. They lure you in because you get more for your money with them than for similar itineraries on other cruise lines.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
All I can think about is when the cruise ship breaks down on the news and people have to poop in a bag and leave it in the hallway. Half the boat gets some kind of bacterial infection. No thanks!

old levi's

blank space

Speak English, FGS!

over9five

Staff member
Yeah it's really hard to ignore those loyalty discounts and perks. They lure you in because you get more for your money with them than for similar itineraries on other cruise lines.

Cheryl, did you know some cruise lines will match your loyalty level? I have friends who are Diamond on Carnival, and MSC just gave them their top level (Black Card?). Think it's called "Status Matching".

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Cheryl, did you know some cruise lines will match your loyalty level? I have friends who are Diamond on Carnival, and MSC just gave them their top level (Black Card?). Think it's called "Status Matching".
Didn't know that. We're pretty happy with Celebrity and RCCL, but that is an interesting option.

over9five

Staff member
freddy.jpg

R.I.P. Funship Freddy