Build a mosque...

klein

Für Meno :)
Ummmmmmm.....IGNORANT....but im sure massive quantities of Alcohol have a lot to do with it.

Wrong, maybe working side by side with Muslims or Isamic people, gave me a different opinion then yours.
We even had a few at UPS (when it came to free pizza, sure they wanted cheese only - since the meat pizzas all contain pork).

I have never had a problem with these friendly people, and they tell some of the best jokes, too ! :)

Trust me, nothing wrong with my opinion, but somehow I think there might be something wrong with yours.
If it not Muslims, then you show hatred towards the hispanics.

Maybe a bit too redneck here ?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Wrong, maybe working side by side with Muslims or Isamic people, gave me a different opinion then yours.
We even had a few at UPS (when it came to free pizza, sure they wanted cheese only - since the meat pizzas all contain pork).

I have never had a problem with these friendly people, and they tell some of the best jokes, too ! :)

Trust me, nothing wrong with my opinion, but somehow I think there might be something wrong with yours.
If it not Muslims, then you show hatred towards the hispanics.

Maybe a bit too redneck here ?

Dont forget to add that i dont like blacks either cause i cant stand Obama...

So did you take the first step yet???

moreluck

golden ticket member
Never trust anyone who doesn't eat pepperoni !!!!!

Hey, I typed the above in all caps and that's how it came out.

bbsam

Staff member
Do you buy a book and just read one sentence to decide what the book is about?

But then again, you could buy the Bible, study every word of every sentence for years and still get a different meaning than 100 other people doing the same. Hell, you could fight wars and kill millions over it if you wanted.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We used to say , "never trust anyone over thirty."

Same thing, only with pepperoni.

I have pepperoni with pizza, on a sandwich, cut into salads and cut up and scrambled with eggs. Yum!

Can they build a pepperoni mosque ??

But then again, you could buy the Bible, study every word of every sentence for years and still get a different meaning than 100 other people doing the same. Hell, you could fight wars and kill millions over it if you wanted.
Oh, if one wanted to they could read the Bible cover to cover one time after another and come up with different interpretations each time. That was hardly my point and you know it as well as K knows it.

klein

Oh, if one wanted to they could read the Bible cover to cover one time after another and come up with different interpretations each time. That was hardly my point and you know it as well as K knows it.

Who goes by books, anyways ?

If someone outside this world, ever had a chance to read the past 200 years of war history on earth, which country would scare them the most ?
Would it be Germany, England, France, USA, Russia, China, Japan, or some middle eastern muslim country, such as Iran, Iraq, Pakistan ?

Personally, I think USA would be the scariest. revolutionary war, civil war, slavery, ww1, ww2, only country to drop A-Bombs on people, Vietnam, Korea, Iran (twice), Iraq, Afghanistan - seems never ending. (and I know I missed a few ).

Every book is written by 1 Author, it's sometimes difficult to find the middle.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Keep your hockey stuff in the sports where it belongs.........you just want to create chaos and it won't be tolerated on B.C. BC is for browncafe in the U.S., not British Columbia.

Who goes by books, anyways ?

If someone outside this world, ever had a chance to read the past 200 years of war history on earth, which country would scare them the most ?
Would it be Germany, England, France, USA, Russia, China, Japan, or some middle eastern muslim country, such as Iran, Iraq, Pakistan ?

Personally, I think USA would be the scariest. revolutionary war, civil war, slavery, ww1, ww2, only country to drop A-Bombs on people, Vietnam, Korea, Iran (twice), Iraq, Afghanistan - seems never ending. (and I know I missed a few ).

Every book is written by 1 Author, it's sometimes difficult to find the middle.

You obviously have no clue what your are talking about. I admit I don't know the Bible as well as I probably should....but take some of your inheritance and buy yourself a clue or two.

Scariest country in the last two hundred years? I would choose Nazi Germany. They were self appointed cleansers of the human race who's stated goal was world dominance. At least the USA's stated goal was to help bring democracy and freedom.

klein

Atleast he has chosen Germany, a very religious catholic country (and they still don't eat meat fridays, there).
(hence, the pope is from Germany) !!!!

he didn't choose a muslim country !
That's a small step forwards.

and o95, I agree : I'm not sure either if we have the proper system in place.
Esspecially, when CEO's made more money by 10:30 am , the first day of work in 2011, then the average North American will earn in a year !