Build a mosque...

Lue C Fur

Evil member
"The Muhammad Show", join us as Achmed, his wife (confined to the basement), and his three terrorist-in-training children make you laugh in their suburban New Jersey home!

<Sorry, that was soooo un-PC.....>

Don't worry. It all turns out OK when Tim the (Carpenter) Tool-man Taylor stops by on Good Friday and crucifies the whole family with great one-liners like, "One way or another you're gonna know Jesus!" and "Binford's new nail gun makes the Crusades easy and fun!" Of course, there's Al making it all PC with his signature tagline, "I don't think so, Tim."

Let's write the pilot.
opening shot would be a mineret of a mosque, we see the muezzin, a man appointed to call to prayer calling in all directions the "Hasten to prayer ".

Then Maria comes running in and the mother superior in full burka......

Stop...it hurts....LMAO!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

klein

Für Meno :)
Stop...it hurts....LMAO!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You all should be ashamed of yourselfs !
Just 2 days ago, Al Quaida blew up a christian church in Egypt. Over 20 Christians died.

But, amazing to me, is that 20% of the population in Egypt are Christians, the remaining 80% are Islam.
Egypt is a really good example on how Christians and Islams can live in harmony.

Seems, you folks can learn a lot from Egypt !

Just put yourself into the shoes of all those Islamic citizens there. They are nowhere so bias like you.

And even More's citizen test proved, that the first settlers to America came here to seek religious freedom. Another thing that has been forgotten by most of you ! :(

klein

go open your sparkling Asti right now !!!

I have finally - on my 3rd glass now ! :)

btw: don't get me wrong, I don't agree with their religious beliefs either. But, they have to live with it.
On the other hand I have 2 really relgiuous aunts (christians), and all they talk about is Jesus, and even how the world is comming to an end.
And every major natural disaster or weather pattern, they say it's the beginning of the end, etc.

For me, that's just as bad. (an ofcourse they both spend hrs and hrs watching the Christian channel, and who knows how many church visits per week.
Like I said : just as sickning !

I have finally - on my 3rd glass now ! :)

btw: don't get me wrong, I don't agree with their religious beliefs either. But, they have to live with it.
On the other hand I have 2 really relgiuous aunts (christians), and all they talk about is Jesus, and even how the world is comming to an end.
And every major natural disaster or weather pattern, they say it's the beginning of the end, etc.

For me, that's just as bad. (an ofcourse they both spend hrs and hrs watching the Christian channel, and who knows how many church visits per week.
Like I said : just as sickning !
Geez Klein, I can't recall the last time I heard of anyone from a Christian church stoning their own child for acting like a westerner? One word...sharia

You all should be ashamed of yourselfs !
Just 2 days ago, Al Quaida blew up a christian church in Egypt. Over 20 Christians died.

But, amazing to me, is that 20% of the population in Egypt are Christians, the remaining 80% are Islam.
Egypt is a really good example on how Christians and Islams can live in harmony.

You are contradicting yourself. Or do you call blowing people up ....harmony

Seems, you folks can learn a lot from Egypt !

Just put yourself into the shoes of all those Islamic citizens there. They are nowhere so bias like you.

And even More's citizen test proved, that the first settlers to America came here to seek religious freedom. Another thing that has been forgotten by most of you ! :(

klein

You are contradicting yourself. Or do you call blowing people up ....harmony

Geez Klein, I can't recall the last time I heard of anyone from a Christian church stoning their own child for acting like a westerner? One word...sharia

As if you wanna throw every islam/muslim into 1 big group.
Then you might as well do the same with westerners.
They shoot and kill their own presidents, do bombings such as bad (Oklahoma), kill eachother, have drugwars and gangs, etc.

And as if Christians had a good past history :
Public burning of "witches" hanging, guillitine, slavery, molesting little children, Ireland (bombings & killings), the list goes on and on.

bbsam

Staff member
Klein, technically the first settlers to America came here to escape religious persecution.

As a matter of fact, that's not exactly true. The first settlers came to America because the populations of Europe refused to allow them to persecute in Europe.

curiousbrain

As a matter of fact, that's not exactly true. The first settlers came to America because the populations of Europe refused to allow them to persecute in Europe.

[PEDANTIC]
The first settlers came here seeking a faster way to the Far East and a bigger pile of money.
[/PEDANTIC]

[MORE_PEDANTIC]
The first settlers were Vikings in a wood ship.
[/MORE_PEDANTIC]

[EXTREME_PEDANTIC]
The first settlers weren't actually settlers; they just lived here already.
[/EXTREME_PEDANTIC]

bbsam

Staff member
[PEDANTIC]
The first settlers came here seeking a faster way to the Far East and a bigger pile of money.
[/PEDANTIC]

[MORE_PEDANTIC]
The first settlers were Vikings in a wood ship.
[/MORE_PEDANTIC]

[EXTREME_PEDANTIC]
The first settlers weren't actually settlers; they just lived here already.
[/EXTREME_PEDANTIC]
Then you've proved my point more forcefully. The first weren't settlers, they were lost. The Vikings were partying and never made it home (I know the feeling). And the third (as you have noted) "just lived here already."

wkmac

Solutrean hypothesis suggests someone from Europe came here well before even the Vikings and in search of a god is not what I think they had in mind.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey, Muslims believe in the Koran.......they ALL have that in common. How does that make me shallow?
Have another glass of the bubbly.