Buyout Update?

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Manager Wants Buyout, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Anyone hear anything about what's going on with buyouts at Express or Services?
  2. GoodGrief

GoodGrief New Member

All kind of speculation and rumors, but nothing solid.
  3. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

Attention Memphis! Topped out couriers would really like a buyout! Please!!
  4. 55+

55+ Member

Me too!..Not topped out but over 55 and more than ten years in.
  5. Yeah, at this point I'll take one. Does anyone know about how much they offer for time served? I heard one month for every three years from an FXO team member and one guy on an online video was with the company 27 years and got 9 months. Like everything here, that's kind of a disrespectful offer but like many people, disrespect the hell out of me, just cut my check and I'll move on.
  6. Triple F

Triple F New Member

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATTENTION MEMPHIS: FedEx Office has BUYOUT FEVER. You're well paid managers and team members are ready to leave and are anxiously awaiting some good news. Shop, add me to cart and BUY ME OUT!!!!! I'm ready to start over on my own. You've destroyed the team members, cut their pay, taken their bonuses, tortured them over their wiping and scrubbing talents and ability to shove a ream of paper in someone's face in hopes of an extra $1. The level of engagement couldn't be lower. We have the National Bid Center (NBC-it's called) but NBC is well known by the managers as NoBody Cares.
  7. Triple F

Triple F New Member

Rumors buzzing that the company will do buyouts on some operational positions due to how bad Office is doing. Expect some managers and trainers to roll out. That's straight out of the training department in Dallas.
  8. I Am Jacks Damaged Box

I Am Jacks Damaged Box Well-Known Member

So, this actually happened? Wow, I did not think any company could ever set the bar that low.
  9. Triple F

Triple F New Member

Yes. If you don't wipe walls, pick staples out of the carpet, clean windows, dust to perfection, check every box on a checklist or miss any little detail expect to be out of a job. It's happening all over. David Sutter, VP, is leading a wiping revolution and he's obsessed with bankrupting sales so we can streamline our cleaning regime.
  10. Wow! That sounds terrible.
  12. Maybe this is Freds way officially welcoming Kinko's to the FedEx family.
  13. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Maybe Sutter has OCD.
  14. I Am Jacks Damaged Box

I Am Jacks Damaged Box Well-Known Member

This kind of OCD?

I wish I could just keep hitting like on this one....absolutely one of my favorites!
  16. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Love this movie.
    I'm always asking people if they have seen my red stapler.
  17. Haha, Triple F. A manager I know ranks cleaning bathrooms equal to service and he's never been told to shut up or that he's wrong, the DM agrees! My personal preference is to use Magic Eraser scrubbing pads for our walls. I told my DM that I apologize but I've never been very good at wiping but now that I'm being held accountable for wiping thoroughly, I'll make sure I wipe really hard. He gets :censored2:.
  18. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

You can't make this stuff up. FedEx is so completely effed-up that it IS actually getting hilarious. Maybe I can love my job again.
  19. Funny. That's how many of us get through our days, just laughing at the nonsense and mess they make.
  20. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Maybe he was visiting a field location and it was filthy? lol