Buyout Update?

Manager Wants Buyout

Yeah, at this point I'll take one. Does anyone know about how much they offer for time served? I heard one month for every three years from an FXO team member and one guy on an online video was with the company 27 years and got 9 months. Like everything here, that's kind of a disrespectful offer but like many people, disrespect the hell out of me, just cut my check and I'll move on.

Triple F

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATTENTION MEMPHIS: FedEx Office has BUYOUT FEVER. You're well paid managers and team members are ready to leave and are anxiously awaiting some good news. Shop, add me to cart and BUY ME OUT!!!!! I'm ready to start over on my own. You've destroyed the team members, cut their pay, taken their bonuses, tortured them over their wiping and scrubbing talents and ability to shove a ream of paper in someone's face in hopes of an extra $1. The level of engagement couldn't be lower. We have the National Bid Center (NBC-it's called) but NBC is well known by the managers as NoBody Cares.

Triple F

Rumors buzzing that the company will do buyouts on some operational positions due to how bad Office is doing. Expect some managers and trainers to roll out. That's straight out of the training department in Dallas.

Triple F

Yes. If you don't wipe walls, pick staples out of the carpet, clean windows, dust to perfection, check every box on a checklist or miss any little detail expect to be out of a job. It's happening all over. David Sutter, VP, is leading a wiping revolution and he's obsessed with bankrupting sales so we can streamline our cleaning regime.

Glorifiedpackmule

Yes. If you don't wipe walls, pick staples out of the carpet, clean windows, dust to perfection, check every box on a checklist or miss any little detail expect to be out of a job. It's happening all over. David Sutter, VP, is leading a wiping revolution and he's obsessed with bankrupting sales so we can streamline our cleaning regime.

Wow! That sounds terrible.

Glorifiedpackmule

Maybe this is Freds way officially welcoming Kinko's to the FedEx family.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Maybe Sutter has OCD.

Manager Wants Buyout

Haha, Triple friend. A manager I know ranks cleaning bathrooms equal to service and he's never been told to shut up or that he's wrong, the DM agrees! My personal preference is to use Magic Eraser scrubbing pads for our walls. I told my DM that I apologize but I've never been very good at wiping but now that I'm being held accountable for wiping thoroughly, I'll make sure I wipe really hard. He gets pissed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Haha, Triple friend. A manager I know ranks cleaning bathrooms equal to service and he's never been told to shut up or that he's wrong, the DM agrees! My personal preference is to use Magic Eraser scrubbing pads for our walls. I told my DM that I apologize but I've never been very good at wiping but now that I'm being held accountable for wiping thoroughly, I'll make sure I wipe really hard. He gets pissed.

You can't make this stuff up. FedEx is so completely effed-up that it IS actually getting hilarious. Maybe I can love my job again.