Call out to long time members

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Ban all Fluffers?
--aNpe.gif

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
As most of you know I tend to stay in NF2. I venture out into Discussions periodically but there is rarely any thing new. The newbies don't bother me until about October/November when we get the influx of temporary seasonals. Then we are barraged with idiotic, cocky newbies that know everything. That's about the only time I loose my cool. That and when certain members decide to be pompous jerks.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
As most of you know I tend to stay in NF2. I venture out into Discussions periodically but there is rarely any thing new. The newbies don't bother me until about October/November when we get the influx of temporary seasonals. Then we are barraged with idiotic, cocky newbies that know everything. That's about the only time I loose my cool. That and when certain members decide to be pompous jerks.
Luckily, we don't have any pompous jerks in NF2!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I think people take the site too seriously sometimes.

A critical comment is taken as a threat to some people.

A positive comment makes you a butt kisser.

Comments on how things are done are instantly wrong because one center does it a certain way. Everybody likes to pretend every center is exactly the same, and if one building has it a little nicer, you're in the BOG.

It's the internet. This is one of the few places in the world with a group of people who understand how this company works. Why so much hate?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think people take the site too seriously sometimes.

A critical comment is taken as a threat to some people.

A positive comment makes you a butt kisser.

Comments on how things are done are instantly wrong because one center does it a certain way. Everybody likes to pretend every center is exactly the same, and if one building has it a little nicer, you're in the BOG.

It's the internet. This is one of the few places in the world with a group of people who understand how this company works. Why so much hate?
No hate but you need to get the :censored3: out of your ears and do something for your eyes too!.
The above :censored2: you posted is just that ... :censored3:!