Cameras on DIAD will be operational this summer

9.5mania

I’ve heard in as soon as a few weeks we will start taking pictures of driver release locations. I can see I’ll be busy with a ton of article 10’s from the company.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
74EB9D28-2C12-4BF6-AE97-3417574FD1EF.jpeg

Package delivered!
🧔‍♂️✊

Ghost in the Darkness

My diad crashes everytime they send me messages. It crashes multiple times a day just trying to stop complete. I'm sure this will crash it even more, but now you can't just swipe the barcode and keep rolling after a reboot. Forget about rainy days.

Arizax2

Not that I care, but the time allowance will be 2.85 seconds.
Is that confirmed? My area hasn't started yet and it's been a question I had which was time allowance. Does taking a picture atleast remove the stop complete button. It should complete the stop when the pix is taken to speed it up a bit

Is that confirmed? My area hasn't started yet and it's been a question I had which was time allowance. Does taking a picture atleast remove the stop complete button. It should complete the stop when the pix is taken to speed it up a bit
Lmfao, listen to you worried about time allowance. No wonder you'd take a fifty cent raise, you're scared af. Imagine being scared of your pt on-road!!! Hahahahhahaa