Found Unusual Job Posting For Fedex

zeev

Lousy service,merger not happening , Freddy buying stock back this end might come sooner than later, for sure bad times coming for Express employees.

zeev

Freight will be fine, Teamster threat, Ground has very few actual employees. Most of the employees are Express.

yadig

Freight will be fine, Teamster threat, Ground has very few actual employees. Most of the employees are Express.
Freight is hemorrhaging! They have lost 20 trailer loads of freight a day out of local terminal. I was told by dispatchers that FedEx raised the rates and customers are leaving. XPO is benefiting from the price hikes. It sounds from this thread that ground isn’t working out and we’re now hearing about legacy stations for express.

Oh, that's right. You guys are in the same market as FDX Express You only handle letters and jewelry boxes. Wouldn't want you to break fingernails. For boulder in a box kind of stuff you have to call in the Mexican Towmotors over at Fedex Ground. My mistake.
It's a job of repetition, hardly "intense heavy labor" on its worst days. I've worked those jobs, this is a cakewalk by comparison. Am I tired after some days? Maybe even sore from muscle fatigue every once in a while? Sure, but nothing like when I worked construction and fabrication.

yadig

It's a job of repetition, hardly "intense heavy labor" on its worst days. I've worked those jobs, this is a cakewalk by comparison. Am I tired after some days? Maybe even sore from muscle fatigue every once in a while? Sure, but nothing like when I worked construction and fabrication.
I heard that!! I was a bricklayer

bacha29

"Repetitive motion" is a better way to describe the job. But when the same joints are stressed day after day year after year they eventually give out. But over at FDX Ground the situation is appalling .Step vans going out the door overloaded with little else but so called "incompatibles " Incompatibles my ass. It's all motor freight stolen off the LTL's. Nothing but one man "team lift" crates.

shartpost

It will not surprise me if in the near future FedEx's hand-held devices will have the ability to be prompted in Spanish.

Preceded by an executive order to grant driver's licenses for the so-called 'labor shortage.'

Problem solved.

An endless supply of disposable stooge labor is here, ready, and waiting.