Found Unusual Job Posting For Fedex

$80k/year pace to deliver boxes. I love the out of touch elitist attitudes of the teamsters. Y’all never miss a chance to crap on the working man.
p3u5hSm8BXRNBnm8OD.gif

yadig

There are entire areas that FedEx has screwed up so badly there are hardly any regular contractors left. Contingency teams come in paying double for drivers and nobody works for the regular contractors. Regular contractors fold up creating the need for more contingency. They can’t even give the contracts away because the labor rates are so messed up.

It’s the direct result of believing the “engineers” that set the compensation rates. Nerds that never leave their desk that can’t admit they’re wrong ever.
Your gonna piss dano off!

bacha29

Anyone seen something like this before? Thats a higher starting pay rate then Express topped off.
Contingency FedEx Delivery Driver $250 a day PLUS daily $100 housing incentive

Benefits​

Pulled from the full job description​

• Company truck
  • Fuel card
  • Paid housing

Full job description​

We are looking to hire CURRENT FEDEX GROUND DELIVERY DRIVERS for our CONTINGENCY TEAM.
MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL AND LIVE IN CITIES THROUGHOUT THE US.
Job Title: Contingency
Delivery Driver
Position Type: Full Time/ Contract
Role specifics:

• MUST HAVE FEDEX DELIVERY EXPERIENCE
  • MUST BE A CURRENT FEDEX DRIVER
  • Handle and deliver safely and timely packages from the warehouse to Assigned Routes.
  • Pickup packages in designated pick up window.
  • Maintain proper service requirements
  • Properly code all packages
  • Be willing to travel and live in other cities within Colorado
  • Must be willing to work SIX DAYS a week.
  • Must be a team player, help out as needed.
  • Safely operate and navigate commercial vehicles in all weather conditions.
  • Properly use the provided hand-held device to record all activity for the day.
  • Use a wide range of apps and devices.
Eligibility criteria:
  • Must be 21 years or older.
  • Must be Legal to work in the US.
  • High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
  • Required to have 1-year of commercial driving experience in the last 5 years OR 3 years of verifiable Job-related driving experience in the last 10 years.
  • Must be able to pass DOT physical, drug screen, and background check.
  • Must have a clean driving record (MVR).
Job Types: Contract, Temporary
Pay: $1250 - $1500 per week
Benefits:
  • Paid housing
  • Benefits
  • $200 travel credit payable after 90 days
Schedule:
  • 10 hour shift
  • 8 hour shift
  • Day shift
  • No nights
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $250.00 - $300.00 per day
Benefits:
  • Company truck
  • Fuel card
Day range:
  • Every weekend
  • Monday to Friday
Experience level:
  • 1 year
  • 2 years
Shift:
  • 10 hour shift
  • 12 hour shift
  • 8 hour shift
  • Day shift
  • No nights
Application Question(s):
  • Are you willing to get the job done everyday no matter the circumstances? Weather, time etc.?
  • Are you willing to travel?
  • Are you currently a FedEx Ground Driver?
Experience:
  • FedEx delivery: 1 year (Required)
  • driving in snow: 1 year (Required)
Shift availability:
  • Day Shift (Required)
Willingness to travel:
  • 100% (Required)
Work Location: On the road
This thing will go on until the contractors run out of cash or the company runs out of cash whichever comes first. Q3 earnings report should be out later this month . Something to pay close attention to when it comes out. Raj will no doubt be singing the praises of his own skilled leadership but we'll see what Wall Street has to say about it given that many of them have pared back their price targets for the stock which hasn't recovered much from it's Q2 less than stellar results.

!Retired!

Anyone seen something like this before? Thats a higher starting pay rate then Express topped off.
Contingency FedEx Delivery Driver $250 a day PLUS daily $100 housing incentive

Benefits​

Pulled from the full job description​

• Company truck
  • Fuel card
  • Paid housing

Full job description​

We are looking to hire CURRENT FEDEX GROUND DELIVERY DRIVERS for our CONTINGENCY TEAM.
MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL AND LIVE IN CITIES THROUGHOUT THE US.
Job Title: Contingency
Delivery Driver
Position Type: Full Time/ Contract
Role specifics:

• MUST HAVE FEDEX DELIVERY EXPERIENCE
  • MUST BE A CURRENT FEDEX DRIVER
  • Handle and deliver safely and timely packages from the warehouse to Assigned Routes.
  • Pickup packages in designated pick up window.
  • Maintain proper service requirements
  • Properly code all packages
  • Be willing to travel and live in other cities within Colorado
  • Must be willing to work SIX DAYS a week.
  • Must be a team player, help out as needed.
  • Safely operate and navigate commercial vehicles in all weather conditions.
  • Properly use the provided hand-held device to record all activity for the day.
  • Use a wide range of apps and devices.
Eligibility criteria:
  • Must be 21 years or older.
  • Must be Legal to work in the US.
  • High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
  • Required to have 1-year of commercial driving experience in the last 5 years OR 3 years of verifiable Job-related driving experience in the last 10 years.
  • Must be able to pass DOT physical, drug screen, and background check.
  • Must have a clean driving record (MVR).
Job Types: Contract, Temporary
Pay: $1250 - $1500 per week
Benefits:
  • Paid housing
  • Benefits
  • $200 travel credit payable after 90 days
Schedule:
  • 10 hour shift
  • 8 hour shift
  • Day shift
  • No nights
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $250.00 - $300.00 per day
Benefits:
  • Company truck
  • Fuel card
Day range:
  • Every weekend
  • Monday to Friday
Experience level:
  • 1 year
  • 2 years
Shift:
  • 10 hour shift
  • 12 hour shift
  • 8 hour shift
  • Day shift
  • No nights
Application Question(s):
  • Are you willing to get the job done everyday no matter the circumstances? Weather, time etc.?
  • Are you willing to travel?
  • Are you currently a FedEx Ground Driver?
Experience:
  • FedEx delivery: 1 year (Required)
  • driving in snow: 1 year (Required)
Shift availability:
  • Day Shift (Required)
Willingness to travel:
  • 100% (Required)
Work Location: On the road
No benefits...no holidays off...good luck

Mutineer

There are entire areas that FedEx has screwed up so badly there are hardly any regular contractors left. Contingency teams come in paying double for drivers and nobody works for the regular contractors. Regular contractors fold up creating the need for more contingency. They can’t even give the contracts away because the labor rates are so messed up.

It’s the direct result of believing the “engineers” that set the compensation rates. Nerds that never leave their desk that can’t admit they’re wrong ever.

That reads like a vicious circle of Idiocracy.

Thebrownblob

$80k/year pace to deliver boxes. I love the out of touch elitist attitudes of the teamsters. Y’all never miss a chance to crap on the working man.
Actually, you’re out of touch, I have a friend who just got a warehouse job starting pay close to 65K 4,10s a week, free full healthcare coverage, 6% 401(k) match three weeks of vacation after his first year and one week immediately they feed him lunch and snacks every day, and it’s 20 minutes away from home. He made sure to tell me thank you to the Teamsters because it was reiterated to him they pay this well to try and keep the union out lol. Once again, the Teamsters are great for working people. Meanwhile, the two FedEx ground routes that cross my area haven’t kept a single driver on it more than a couple months in the last two years. 😂 even funnier. I see the owner on the route, sometimes looking very angry probably because he has to work because he can’t keep anyone with his slave wages driving.

bacha29

Actually, you’re out of touch, I have a friend who just got a warehouse job starting pay close to 65K 4,10s a week, free full healthcare coverage, 6% 401(k) match three weeks of vacation after his first year and one week immediately they feed him lunch and snacks every day, and it’s 20 minutes away from home. He made sure to tell me thank you to the Teamsters because it was reiterated to him they pay this well to try and keep the union out lol. Once again, the Teamsters are great for working people. Meanwhile, the two FedEx ground routes that cross my area haven’t kept a single driver on it more than a couple months in the last two years. 😂 even funnier. I see the owner on the route, sometimes looking very angry probably because he has to work because he can’t keep anyone with his slave wages driving.
More people are beginning to realize that the Teamsters set the market. Yesterday coming out the road across from my house here comes UPS followed right behind by Ground. Both turned right and headed up the road. When I looked in the cab and saw the next lucky contestant I said to myself...."You poor slug. You see that guy up there in front of you?. He's making a well deserved good living and when the job inflicts it's invariable physical toll he will have a health and welfare plan in place to look after him. So here you are working for table scraps, peanuts and roadkill and when that same physical beating takes that same toll on you leaving you simply done for....you'll go away.... with absolutely nothing".

MAKAVELI

It's like @It will be fine graduated from Trump University.🤣

FedupExpress

More people are beginning to realize that the Teamsters set the market. Yesterday coming out the road across from my house here comes UPS followed right behind by Ground. Both turned right and headed up the road. When I looked in the cab and saw the next lucky contestant I said to myself...."You poor slug. You see that guy up there in front of you?. He's making a well deserved good living and when the job inflicts it's invariable physical toll he will have a health and welfare plan in place to look after him. So here you are working for table scraps, peanuts and roadkill and when that same physical beating takes that same toll on you leaving you simply done for....you'll go away.... with absolutely nothing".
Yeah, Most people also only look at it as a temporary job but then time flies and they are stuck as box mules. I am so glad I got out of this business (it's a curse). At least ups is union but you'll still be crippled in the end.

bacha29

I keep hearing this, but I see plenty of healthy people retiring and at the top of seniority lists. It's not hard to take care of yourself.
Great as long as you don't live long after you retire. The physical impact of 30 plus years dragging those crates around are life long . While the cartilage destruction can vary from person to person the job is still a joint killer and the day of reckoning resulting from those many years of intense heavy labor will come calling for nearly everyone.

Artee

Q3 earnings report should be out later this month . Something to pay close attention to when it comes out. Raj will no doubt be singing the praises of his own skilled leadership...........
FDX has come out and mentioned the quarter results are going to be horrible. Director has already said we have not seen numbers this bad since the 70's.