Can any help

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by ABBSC, Jul 31, 2012.

1. ABBSC

ABBSC New Member

FedEx Freight To Pay $115,000 For Hiring Unqualified Man Over Three Qualified Women

I LOST MY JOB .I BEEN WITH FEDEX FREIGHT FOR 13 YEARS .I DID EVERYTHING BY THE BOOK BUT ONE DAY I SET THE TRAILER BRAKE AND NOT THE PARKING BARKE AND THE TRATOR ROLL ABOUT TWENTY FEET NO DAMAGE WAS DONE TO THE TRACTOR.THEY TOOK WAY MY DRIVING PERVAGAE FOR THREE YEAR AND PUT ME ON THE DOCK PART TIME WHERE I WAS HARASSTED AN SEIT TO THE OFFICE EVERY NIGHT INTEL I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE. I GOT ME A LAWER AN SPENT A THOUNSAND DOLLAR ON A LETTER SHOWING THAT THEY DID NOT FOLOW THERE ON RULES .I WAS NOT WARREND OR EVEN GIVE A CHANCE, I KNOW OF A LEAST FIVE DRIVES THAT WERE GIVE A WARNING AND KEEP THERE SINORITY I WAS NOT. WHEN I CALLED H.R. THEY WOULD NOT CALL ME BACK AND THAT IS THE SAME H.R PERSON IN THE ABOVE LAW SUIT (THOMAS *) HE NEVER EVEN ANSWERED THE LETTER FROM MY LAWER.CAN ANYONE HELP ME .IM 58 YEARS OLD AND ITS ALL ABOUT AGE DISCRIMINATION. THANK SCOTT *

2. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

Hire a lawyer.

3. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

Such a sad situation. Once again bad management showing their ass. I do know that many of my friends drive Semi's for Walmart and love it....And they too worked for Fedex...Have you tried other over the road companies? Another one of my friends was fired but he was banging a lady while on break and they caught him. He worked for Fedex for about 30 years. He now works for Schneider and loves it. Many of them worked for Fedex to gain the experience and moved on to greener grass ....Good Luck to you....

4. LTFedExer

LTFedExer New Member

Trying to decipher that post through the bad spelling made my head hurt.

5. thedownhillEXPRESS

thedownhillEXPRESS Well-Known Member

6. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

You're 58 and you can't write a basic sentence?

7. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

Lol you guys made it through it?

8. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Just went cross eyed trying to read that.

9. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

If you can prove that someone else did the same thing and was disciplined differently, you have something. I don't know how it's done at Freight, but at Express punishment is subjective and arbitrary.

10. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

I've had plenty of practice. My district has an OSS who writes just as poorly. He was also an ops mgr for many years.

Kinda sad really.

11. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

So that's why your head is bandaged. A sure cure is banging ladies on your break.

12. DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS Active Member

But if your head is the one that's bandaged, doesn't that mean that you're the one....uummm....nevermind...

13. Goldilocks

Too funny!!! I have seen so much go on in trucks, car wash, belt and breakroom its not even funny..lol....Going back to the poster. I do hope you can get this resolved or find a better job...God Bless you....

14. ABBSC

ABBSC New Member

Your and :censored2: .I've never been able to write and I'm not going to get any better at 58 .Just because you don't have a learning disability or do you jack ass

15. ABBSC

ABBSC New Member

Re: Can any0ne help

I've never been able to write and I'm not going to get any better at 58 .Just because you don't have a learning disability

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  16. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

If this were a baseball game you would be 0 for 2.

17. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

You should let your tractor roll away, guy.

In all honesty though, the owner of the Element deserved it for owning an Element.

18. DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS Active Member

This sounds like something I would say!!...lol

19. Goldilocks

This is pretty :censored2: UP...Why would anyone make fun of this person seeking help?

20. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Non-preventable.