Any advice?

Kmcd

um he's a exception air driver.

They don't go through a 30 day qualification.
Well maybe " UPS OR THERE EMPLOYEES" should explain things to him and not letting people get used!!! I'm sick of "EMPLOYEES NOT LETTING NEW HIRES KNOW!!" You've been there and Know how"THEY"WORK"! You can say :censored2: but you don't help anyone out!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well maybe " UPS OR THERE EMPLOYEES" should explain things to him and not letting people get used!!! I'm sick of "EMPLOYEES NOT LETTING NEW HIRES KNOW!!" You've been there and Know how"THEY"WORK"! You can say :censored2: but you don't help anyone out!!

3CAD4204-5AC4-4D49-A7D2-72FFC9A99214.gif

542thruNthru

Yep... you got me pegged.

Don't get your panties in a twist just because your information was wrong.

Kmcd

We he
Yep... you got me pegged.

Don't get your panties in a twist just because your information was wrong.
The union will go down unless you show the new people how :censored2: works!! You're wrong if he was hired as a driver regardless he had 30 days!! Check your :censored2: and quit letting people get used even though you have a JOB!!

542thruNthru

The union will go down unless you show the new people how :censored2: works!! You're wrong if he was hired as a driver regardless he had 30 days!! Check your :censored2: and quit letting people get used even though you have a JOB!!

He wasn't hired as a driver. He's a part time sorter that is certified to delivery air on Saturdays.
Screenshot_20200711-125444_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Please just stop. You honestly don't seem very knowledgeable of the contract and are going to get someone in trouble with your angry bad advice.

Kmcd

He wasn't hired as a driver. He's a part time sorter that is certified to delivery air on Saturdays.
View attachment 301961

Please just stop. You honestly don't seem very knowledgeable of the contract and are going to get someone in trouble with your angry bad advice.
Once again used!! Which again they don't know!! And "you being so knowledged" should let them know but once again, they don't have that every HUB!!

Umm, I don't think all of these words go in this order...and you should study the appropriate use of quotation marks. This is just awful, I don't know what youre even trying to say.

dkid

You are a driver, if they didn't DQ you in 30 days you are good!! Play their games go to the union tell them to your hiredate and everything will be good! Stay on top of it you will pass everyone that was hired after you!!
I have not started my 30 days yet.