Can I get my driving job back ?

tall_t4

That's a lot of stops. That's not good at all. If you've never been terminated before I'd say you have a 50-50 chance. If you have any kind of write up or termination in the past for smoking packages or signing for packages I'd say you're probably better off starting to look for a new job right now.

Good luck brother.
That's a lot of stops. That's not good at all. If you've never been terminated before I'd say you have a 50-50 chance. If you have any kind of write up or termination in the past for smoking packages or signing for packages I'd say you're probably better off starting to look for a new job right now.

Good luck brother.
Nah I haven’t been written up or suspended up to this point thanks 🙏🏾 but I guess I’ll look for another job then

Thebrownblob

Nah I haven’t been written up or suspended up to this point thanks 🙏🏾 but I guess I’ll look for another job then
1694055821038.gif

Maggot87

Should be ok if it's your first offense. I had late air till I got a 3 day suspension. Soon I'll be 9 months clean and reset, haha.

My bad I don’t do this stuff really .. yeah I delivered late air I scanned before 1030 and delivered it around 11 I been driving for 3 years no I didn’t inform them that I was gonna have late air no i never been in trouble before or written up or suspended for the same thing this all happened in one day
Wait, wait, wait....never suspended "for the same thing?"

What have you been suspended for?

reginald95

They call that smoking a package here. You stopped completed a package that you didn’t attempt to deliver and you went back to deliver other non NDA packages later. Did the customers call it in or were you really far away from the stop and got caught via GPS?

tall_t4

They call that smoking a package here. You stopped completed a package that you didn’t attempt to deliver and you went back to deliver other non NDA packages later. Did the customers call it in or were you really far away from the stop and got caught via GPS?
Business customer called it in i thought smoking packages is when you don’t deliver at all

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Ever since this one virus showed up. Nobody even questions a late air that shows up every few months. For a long while it was due to diad 6 implementation that one would slip through my head, not only the timestamp no longer existing but also when they removed the option to sort by commit time.

born2Bwild

you cant scan the air and drive off the truck, its a violation even if delivered B4 10:30. Along with all the things that second poster said they will also see if you have delivered even one ground package. always make them make them decide what to do. just tell them " I may not be able to deliver all my air on time". just cover your self

PT Car Washer

Ever since this one virus showed up. Nobody even questions a late air that shows up every few months. For a long while it was due to diad 6 implementation that one would slip through my head, not only the timestamp no longer existing but also when they removed the option to sort by commit time.
Questioned me yesterday for a late NDA. Road construction.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I did it all the time in the old days.
Once I delivered 4 different stops at 11:55,56,57,58 when the commit time for the area was noon.
Piece of cake.

Thebrownblob

you cant scan the air and drive off the truck, its a violation even if delivered B4 10:30. Along with all the things that second poster said they will also see if you have delivered even one ground package. always make them make them decide what to do. just tell them " I may not be able to deliver all my air on time". just cover your self
It’s a report called “Drive Record Drive” they know when you do it.