Panel hearing

542thruNthru

I have called out 30 times this year for Saturdays and they never even gave me a written warning
That's because you're Fido! Nobody messes with the top dog.

Honestly, it all depends on the area. We got guys that have been late every single day by 15 min for the last 5 years. Not a word is said. We had a guy with 18 sick occurrences in 3 months and they finally gave him a warning letter. It's different everywhere.

DragRacing101

That's because you're Fido! No buddy messes with the top dog.

Honestly, it all depends on the area. We got guys that have been late every single day by 15 min for the last 5 years. Not a word is said. We had a guy with 18 sick occurrences in 3 months and they finally gave him a warning letter. It's different everywhere.
That's what I'm seeing and hearing

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly

My center manager is a family man himself and he only discussed it with me one time and we settled it back when my son was born.

Our management only targets people who cause problems. Mainly drivers bitching all the time and causing scenes and filing pointless grievances out of spite.

I’m never late to work.
I never complain.
I never talk to them.
They leave me alone.
If I get observed on the route and I catch them I clock out for lunch. They stopped following me.
If they ride with me especially in the summer I find the hottest spot on the route and sit there throughout my lunch. They don’t ride with me anymore.
Easiest job of my life.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Oh are you a union official now also? Shall I post all your other positions you claimed to have again?
How many with your wife?
64ecec9d-ad22-427b-874e-1fcc5f334a0b_text.gif

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants

They can plan on the guy who is late everyday by 15min. What if they have to drop of kids or something. Whatever, point being, they can plan around consistency.

The guy calling out 18 times in 3 months, can not be planned around.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm pretty sure I'll be reinstated.......I'm the best driver but I don't cause any issues and pretty much keep my head down.....just praying this turns into a suspension.....
I’m understanding why you didn’t file : you thought the Supes were your friends and you didn’t take the intent to term seriously.
If, and this could be a very big if: you get reinstated in the future IMMEDIATELY file on any and all disciplinary actions. You can’t depend on your steward or BA to file for you,you must take your livelihood seriously and understand management are snakes that don’t care about you

Commercial Inside Release

Naw... I think it is a sloppy center, with uncaring union representation.

Management knows they can get away with a lot...

Management uses such maneuvers to scare drivers...

Management thinks you live for your job...

Management thinks they can intimidate drivers with nuclear actions that shouldn't stick...

Union steward has problems explaining things to driver (or drops the ball for whatever reason)...

Driver is clueless, and takes the process for granted...

Once things are in motion, driver is given notice of termination...

Management is THRILLED because they're going to make driver think he's in serious trouble...

Steward and driver are still ineffective, and driver falls through the cracks...

Now driver is in real trouble, and management is as shocked as anyone that nothing was grieved...

Management now realizes that their games might cost them one of their good drivers...

Does management back off or channel their inner psychopath and proceed to save face???

I say you teach them a lesson. Force a hearing and misbehave during it until they fire you. That'll teach 'em to take advantage of sloppy stewards, in order to screw with drivers.

Sit back, laugh, crack open a beer... And continue to rule the world!

oldngray

nowhere special
I’m understanding why you didn’t file : you thought the Supes were your friends and you didn’t take the intent to term seriously.
If, and this could be a very big if: you get reinstated in the future IMMEDIATELY file on any and all disciplinary actions. You can’t depend on your steward or BA to file for you,you must take your livelihood seriously and understand management are snakes that don’t care about you
Too many stewards are company yes men you can't trust. Look out for yourself.