Can someone explain the candidates for me?

I know that much, but I'm trying to figure out who to vote for and I'm coming up blank. I am trying to find out what each person would do for us. I am trying to make an informed decision, but I don't have the information to do so.
You will hear many different arguments on this subject.

But here is my personal opinion., Take it for what it's worth.

I've been doing this job for a long time. And I feel our current leadership is taking us backwards instead of forwards.

He has been in office for too long of a time, we need a change.

I'm sure many others will chime in

You will hear many different arguments on this subject.

But here is my personal opinion., Take it for what it's worth.

I've been doing this job for a long time. And I feel our current leadership is taking us backwards instead of forwards.

He has been in office for too long of a time, we need a change.

I'm sure many others will chime in
That's good to hear, and I appreciate your opinion but I'm looking for facts to use in my own decision making.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Truth be told, there is little difference between the two, other than their level of experience.

I voted for the Hoffa/hall slate with the thought that Hoffa will resign shortly after the election, hall will take over and will groom OBrien to eventually take over.

Dr.Brownz

Minimum wage is higher than UPS PT starting wage in some places...and then UPS deducts the contractual pay raises from that! Though one thing to consider is that not alot of PTers vote or do union things, so their interests are not represented as much at contract time.

Anyway, career politicians are never a good thing. Complacency sets in. "That is the way it always has been"

30 years ago when I started the part time wage was $8 an hour now it's only $10....for starters.[/QU
30 years ago when I started the part time wage was $8 an hour now it's only $10....for starters.

So the current failed to raise starting wage, is his opponent planning to change that? That's the kind of info I'm looking for. I'm watching the debate and it isn't helping me either.

Truth be told, there is little difference between the two, other than their level of experience.

I voted for the Hoffa/hall slate with the thought that Hoffa will resign shortly after the election, hall will take over and will groom O to eventually take over.
I don't know who O is. You say little difference, but what are the differences?

Does

So the current failed to raise starting wage, is his opponent planning to change that? That's the kind of info I'm looking for. I'm watching the debate and it isn't helping me either.
Too many give backs over the years. I'm really not sure what words to use.

But i can tell this.... after this last contract and he took our right to vote on another local supplement....he is dead to me.

IMG_20161011_180922.jpg