Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
america doesnt have one interest, its a country of competing interests
Did your parents try to act in their childrens' best interests?

Your interests may have been different than your brother's. Doesn't mean that they didn't do their best to find the common ground and act on both of your behalf.

rickyb

Did your parents try to act in their childrens' best interests?

Your interests may have been different than your brother's. Doesn't mean that they didn't do their best to find the common ground and act on both of your behalf.
Thats not comparable to how politicians treat the poor or rich treat their workers. its not family, we r numbers to them quite often

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The matrix only exists because two transgender "sisters" created a movie that you think told you it does.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson says we live in a simulation, so it must be true. I wouldn't make a claim one way or another about that, maybe we do, maybe not. But, I agree with the concept of a "matrix of control", David Icke style. I generally disagree with all of ricky's strategies for dealing with the "matrix", though.

rickyb

Neil DeGrasse Tyson says we live in a simulation, so it must be true. I wouldn't make a claim one way or another about that, maybe we do, maybe not. But, I agree with the concept of a "matrix of control", David Icke style. I generally disagree with all of ricky's strategies for dealing with the "matrix", though.
u dont think rebellion is the way to go?

rickyb

i think the point of the matrix was that we live in a lie to be exploited not necessarily a simulation although that should be considered as well.