Can't believe I'm gonna say this....

U

uber

Volunteer to be his helper this Peak.

Break time in the back of the truck should be fun.

My buddies a driver and his ex-girlfriend would meet him up at his break a couple times a week so they could do a little hokey-pokey in the back. Not on company time.

Gazelle

Race me!
At work it must be like a man buffet for you. There are only guys to look at, once in while their is new blood introduce to the operation for you stare at.

No really it is... but I can't say that I mind it at all! But I don't stare at them, they stare at me. I just bat my eyelashes.

Returntosender

No really it is... but I can't say that I mind it at all! But I don't stare at them, they stare at me. I just bat my eyelashes.
In some of those men eyes you must be a beauty queen. Either they stare at other men for 3.5 to 5 hours in high stress environment or the only female under 30.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
This driver would be nuts to pursue this. The negatives FAR outweigh any positives. Even if possibly works, you need to ask, which one of you is going to quit?

loadfaster

Some solid feedback, lots of flirty posts...I'm wondering something, though. A couple of posters have asked if this was a lesbian or gay crush going on...what would make you fine folks think that? I've had women and enjoyed it, but I usually have relationships with men. Now, I doubt the driver and I are destined to drive off into the sunset together, and I'm just not built for "casual" anything. Plus, I don't want to be seen as the slutty new-ish loader. People ALWAYS find out...Damnation, but he's just so....appetizing...still undecisive in WA...

laffter

Man, this would make for some great jokes if you were a dude. Like how the driver comes to your nice load every day.

Oh well. We can't have everything we want.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I would PASS....

The statement " dont crap where you work " is often the first thing one must think. The stories I have heard!

Well, nevermind that.. I have a better story.

A girl from dispatch and another girl ( soup ) got into a fling with a few drivers. It ends up the girls having an orgy with 4 drivers. Of course no one ever used a condom. The girl from dispatch ended up getting pregant, thusly doesnt know who the father was. This is, might / oftenly, what you will deal with / end up with.

Drivers are stressed beyond thought, most of them have taken up means to subdue those stresses. Whatever it might be could end up you having to deal with it, whenever you like it or not.

The best advice I could offer you, DO YOUR SHIFT AND GO HOME! :onesmiley1::onesmiley1::onesmiley1: