Carrying cash.

oldngray

nowhere special
coin_slot.png

Atlantic Canadian Walker

Atlantic Canadian Walker
Our Union protects us on recovering max. $140 of personal money per mugging..I never have worried about that since I have so much protection around me from some of my friends like the peddlers at the street corners. N besides IF the daredevil mugger was able to get my wallet out of my back pocket, before he was successful in doing so, he'd would have wished he thought twice about taking advantage of a little courier lady such as myself.

wayfair

swollen member
Somebody can try n jack me of my money but if they don't have a gun or knife they getting whooped like a dogg, I might get whooped for a while while I play the rope a dope with ya, and soon as you get tired your getting DESTROYED lol.

"hope you ate your Wheaties, I'm an angry man and you'll be spittin teeth"
that's the thought that rolls through my head

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Honestly I feel really bad when I see kids with lemonade stands I would gladly throw them a ten if I had it.
Several times I've stopped at lemonade stands. Give the kid a buck for a 25 cent drink. They give me a blank clueless stare when I say keep the change. When I was a kid if someone gave me a buck I would do a one handed cartwheel.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Don't hate on the high life, even better in bottles. No beer snobbin here Daddy O, but I aint much on the drinking anyway, you know how I roll G lmfao.