Central states/Teamsters pension fun

87brown

Central states pension fund local belly up in seven years fact
The Teamsters have known about this upcoming issue Put their head in the sand and kick the can down the road

UPS will negotiate in this contract they will not be responsible for previous retirees and will not make up the shortfall I find it hard to believe UPS will keep on paying for the Teamsters lack of financial responsibility The sad part is it's really not our pension we don't have control over the money the Teamsters do and they have done nothing but short change their own members that sad

@Future
ax1JOVBqRaclW.gif

PT Car Washer

The Teamsters have known about this upcoming issue Put their head in the sand and kick the can down the road

UPS will negotiate in this contract they will not be responsible for previous retirees and will not make up the shortfall I find it hard to believe UPS will keep on paying for the Teamsters lack of financial responsibility The sad part is it's really not our pension we don't have control over the money the Teamsters do and they have done nothing but short change their own members that sad
I have been hearing about the pension fund going broke for well over 20 years. What is our leaderships answer? Vote for me and I will increase your pension.

upschuck

There was no worse time for them to get that influx of monies. From what I understand, they are in the top 25% of pensions in performance.

I see you are a bundle of joy.

anHOURover

FACTS FACT FACT FACT