Chattanooga, TN Marine Shooter

oldngray

nowhere special
What makes you think felons would obey the law and go through the background check and waiting period like legitimate purchasers would be forced to do?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What makes you think felons would obey the law and go through the background check and waiting period like legitimate purchasers would be forced to do?

What kind of stupid question is this??

Did you really expect an answer to it??

The issue is STRAW BUYERS, or in words you can understand.. L E G A L G U N B U Y E R S who go to gun shows and LEGALLY buy guns and then turn around and make a living selling them to FELONS, GANG MEMBERS or CARTEL members.

They can get three times the value of guns for these sales in cash without reporting, registering or checking anything.

Guys like you and O.U.T. would rather have guns in the hands of the criminals all day long, than, having to wait one extra minute to buy yours with checks and balances.

You guys are the last people in the country to complain about gun violence when you support the very means that criminals get guns.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
What kind of stupid question is this??

Did you really expect an answer to it??

The issue is STRAW BUYERS, or in words you can understand.. L E G A L G U N B U Y E R S who go to gun shows and LEGALLY buy guns and then turn around and make a living selling them to FELONS, GANG MEMBERS or CARTEL members.

They can get three times the value of guns for these sales in cash without reporting, registering or checking anything.

Guys like you and O.U.T. would rather have guns in the hands of the criminals all day long, than, having to wait one extra minute to buy yours with checks and balances.

You guys are the last people in the country to complain about gun violence when you support the very means that criminals get guns.

TOS.

STRAW PURCHASES are ILLEGAL.

Feel free to comment about LEGAL gun purchases though.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
STRAW PURCHASES are ILLEGAL.

Feel free to comment about LEGAL gun purchases though.

Sometimes I fell like I am addressing my elderly grandfather with you.

Lets see if I can break it down again...

The "purchase" doesnt become a "STRAW" purchase until its resold. LEGAL buyers are the STRAW BUYERS genious.

Its about the PROFITS oldgray, not the sale.

LEGAL gun owners all across this country are ILLEGALLY selling weapons to the most violent people in this country. Its about the dollars. Legal gun owners buy them cheap and sell them for many times what they paid for them.

As long as this is legal, guns will always end up in the hands of criminals.

Keep your fingers crossed that one of your family members doesnt end up a victim of gun violence from an unregistered weapon that you supported being sold.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
LEGALLY buy guns and then turn around and make a living selling them to FELONS, GANG MEMBERS or CARTEL members.

TOS.

Hey genius, they're felons because they break laws. Do you REALLY think that if it was illegal to sell a gun person to person that they'd respect that law? If you think that, then let me get that crack pipe when you finish with it.

Highlight where you can prove that ridiculous assertion you made in the 2nd part I quoted.

For the record, in my state the background check os instant, no 1 day waiting period. So if I were to snap, nothing could stop me from going to Walmart, scooping up a gun and some ammo and going into the hood and making the world a (somewhat) better place

moreluck

golden ticket member
News Anchor Gets Fed Up With Obama, Says What Everyone’s Thinking In EPIC Rant

Tomi Lahren, the anchor of On Point with Tomi Lahren on One America News Network (OANN), ended her program Saturday by excoriating President Obama for not affirming the attack in Chattanooga was the result of “radical Islam” and not “workplace violence.”

Lahren, originally from Rapid City, S.D., was given the opportunity to host a show on OANN at 22-years-old last September after graduating from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. “Four United States Marines are now dead,” Lahren said. “Climate change didn’t kill them. Lack of free community college didn’t kill them. The income gap, wage inequality — nope, not those things either. Gay marriage? Nope. Oh, white racism? Not that either. So what did?”

President Obama, if you won’t say it, I will: radical Islam. This is not workplace violence. This is not a criminal act with motives unknown. This is terrorism. The suspected shooter, Muhammad Abdulazeez, a devout Muslim. Do I care that he seemed like an all American young man? Do I care that he was good at mixed martial arts or a smart, quiet guy? Do I care that his high school friends wouldn’t classify him as ‘overly religious?’

“No, I don’t give a flying you know what about any of that,” Lahren continued. “Was he linked to ISIS or al-Qaeda or Hamas, or any of the 15-plus offshoot terrorist groups? Does it matter? I’m sorry, but radical Islam is becoming the rule, not the exception. Yesterday’s moderate is today’s terrorist. I care that this SOB killed four of our United States Marines, and I care that our commander-in-chief is more concerned with Muslim sensitivity than the honor and sacrifice made by these Marines.”

Now this is the twenty-first time our military men and women have been attacked here at home. This is not a Middle East problem, this is an American problem, and I’m sorry but I can’t sit here and let this go. Not anymore.

Lahren went on to say she comes from a family of Marines, which includes her grandfather, her uncle and her cousins. Since Lahren’s program was taped, a fifth victim, Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith, an active-duty Navy reservist, died early Saturday. Smith’s succumbing to his wounds adds to the deaths of the four Marines: Gunnery Sgt. Thomas Sullivan, Staff Sgt. David Wyatt, Lance Cpl. Skip Wells and Sgt. Carson Holmquist.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A wait time won't deter someone that is planing on making a profit on the guns they are about to legally purchase.

The issue is not "WAITING", but background checks and registration.

If legal gun buyers who are purchasing guns at guns shows from private sellers were ALSO required to pass a background check and have their identification checked, as well as the guns being registered to the BUYER at point of sale, when those guns ended up in a CHICAGO killing or any homocide in the country, there would be a RECORD to follow.

Of course, we all know that the reason you people dont want to change the way guns are sold is because "some" of you are the kinds of people who are selling weapons without registration or notifications to the state and that would take away some form of INCOME.

If there was a record of ONE person, who was buying hundreds of guns over a year (for example) it would raise a red flag as to why that many guns were being purchased and help to identify how weapons are getting into the hands of people who shouldnt have them.

Today, there is NOTHING to get in the way of a straw buyer intent on selling a gun for high profits. As long as states allow the practice at gun shows and provide the loopholes for these kinds of gun sales, there will always be victims of gun violence.

While you people think you are supporting gun ownership, you are instead, supporting the killing of americans with illegal guns.

Dont make fun of Chicago, when you support the very means that those gang members are getting their weapons.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dont make fun of Chicago, when you support the very means that those gang members are getting their weapons.

TOS.

Why make fun of Chicago? They are offing more black criminals than any police force ever could. Oh, a dead 14 year old girl and dead 7 year old boy, they're collateral damage....but "blacklivesmatter".

That's why that bowel movement of #craplivesmatter is nothing but a racially devisive cause for idiots to get behind.

wayfair

swollen member

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hey genius, they're felons because they break laws. Do you REALLY think that if it was illegal to sell a gun person to person that they'd respect that law? If you think that, then let me get that crack pipe when you finish with it.

Highlight where you can prove that ridiculous assertion you made in the 2nd part I quoted.

For the record, in my state the background check os instant, no 1 day waiting period. So if I were to snap, nothing could stop me from going to Walmart, scooping up a gun and some ammo and going into the hood and making the world a (somewhat) better place

There you go again. Maybe the hood feels the same way about you. You'd fill your pants if "Jamal" rolled-up next to you in your Gremlin.