Chattanooga, TN Marine Shooter

upschuck

I love how this has drifted from laughably inaccurate claims of gun show loop holes to the standard sale of guns between two individuals. What'll be next? Going after the rights of senior citizens and veterans to own guns? LOL! Oh wait....that's in the works right now.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...mericans-of-their-right-to-keep-and-bear-arms

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/lawyer-threat-widens-in-federal-gun-grab/
Just trying to keep guns out of the hands they shouldn't be in.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Social security recipients? Veterans? Have you lost your mind? Maybe you shouldn't be permitted to own guns either.

Yeah, the elderly are running around killing service men and women and robbing stores, and kidnapping and gang-raping people at gunpoint.

Oh wait, no the hell they're not. Liberals inability (or denial) of who are the people who ACTUALLY commit most of this countries crimes and murders is sad and VERY misguided.

They blame GUN LAWS, or LOOPHOLES, or OLD PEOPLE for all that is wrong in the country, yet they'll turn a blind eye to the FACTS (there goes TOS) that your Urban areas (yes, where there are black people) ie., Baltimore, Chicago, Los Angeles are where your highest areas of crime are. These citizens aren't committing crime because of lack of job opportunities or a confederate flag. They do it because they're DRUG dealers and gang members with wrap sheets as long as my body (I'm almost 6.5' tall), you can say this is because I'm "Racist, in the klan, an a-hole" (only the third is true, btw), but to say that doesn't make these #blacklivesmatter while gang members continue executing each other in record numbers. Blacklivesmatter is horse crap, and so are the schmucks that interrupt traffic to hold up their stupid signs. That being said, I have never ended ONE black life, and these idiots with their signs protesting "the white man" are then going back to their hoods to sell drugs and shoot people who look at them wrong or owe them money.

But yes, we MUST disarm the senior citizen who served his country in war and now doesn't want to be killed by some hood booger who see's an "easy mark"

I say arm the elderly! Three of my grandparents have died, but if my grandfather (who's 92) wants to arm himself with a mack 10 to prevent HIS death, I would welcome that. Hell, I'll even buy him some ammo for the thing.

How many stories do you hear about elderly people being killed in their "golden years" by some ghetto clown? Well, if they were armed, that might not happen so regularly if Nana came to the door with a double barrel shotgun.

upschuck

Social security recipients? Veterans? Have you lost your mind? Maybe you shouldn't be permitted to own guns either.
Over reaction once again.....responding to your first part of your post.

By the way, you obviously think people who shouldn't have guns should have them by your response. See I can over react too.

upschuck

Yeah, the elderly are running around killing service men and women and robbing stores, and kidnapping and gang-raping people at gunpoint.

Oh wait, no the hell they're not. Liberals inability (or denial) of who are the people who ACTUALLY commit most of this countries crimes and murders is sad and VERY misguided.

They blame GUN LAWS, or LOOPHOLES, or OLD PEOPLE for all that is wrong in the country, yet they'll turn a blind eye to the FACTS (there goes TOS) that your Urban areas (yes, where there are black people) ie., Baltimore, Chicago, Los Angeles are where your highest areas of crime are. These citizens aren't committing crime because of lack of job opportunities or a confederate flag. They do it because they're DRUG dealers and gang members with wrap sheets as long as my body (I'm almost 6.5' tall), you can say this is because I'm "Racist, in the klan, an a-hole" (only the third is true, btw), but to say that doesn't make these #blacklivesmatter while gang members continue executing each other in record numbers. Blacklivesmatter is horse crap, and so are the schmucks that interrupt traffic to hold up their stupid signs. That being said, I have never ended ONE black life, and these idiots with their signs protesting "the white man" are then going back to their hoods to sell drugs and shoot people who look at them wrong or owe them money.

But yes, we MUST disarm the senior citizen who served his country in war and now doesn't want to be killed by some hood booger who see's an "easy mark"

I say arm the elderly! Three of my grandparents have died, but if my grandfather (who's 92) wants to arm himself with a mack 10 to prevent HIS death, I would welcome that. Hell, I'll even buy him some ammo for the thing.

How many stories do you hear about elderly people being killed in their "golden years" by some ghetto clown? Well, if they were armed, that might not happen so regularly if Nana came to the door with a double barrel shotgun.
If someone is unable to balance their checkbook, that does not mean they are too irresponsible to have a gun.
Talk about knee jerk reaction. Name one thing about keeping guns out of the hands of people that shouldn't have them so you disagree with? It was in response to this post:
I love how this has drifted from laughably inaccurate claims of gun show loop holes to the standard sale of guns between two individuals.
I personally don't care if you have 1000 guns in your basement if it is legal for you to own them, I just don't want those not legal to own them to not have them. What is wrong with that?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Talk about knee jerk reaction. Name one thing about keeping guns out of the hands of people that shouldn't have them so you disagree with?

I have no problem with keeping them out of criminals hands, yet if you think these thugs (who are responsible for most of them crimes) are buying at gun shows from individual shoppers, then you're crazy

Overpaid Union Thug

Over reaction once again.....responding to your first part of your post.

By the way, you obviously think people who shouldn't have guns should have them by your response. See I can over react too.
Talk about knee jerk reaction. Name one thing about keeping guns out of the hands of people that shouldn't have them so you disagree with? It was in response to this post:

I personally don't care if you have 1000 guns in your basement if it is legal for you to own them, I just don't want those not legal to own them to not have them. What is wrong with that?

Your OPINION or ASSUMPTION about who should not be able to own a gun and who MIGHT go off their rocker with them is irrelevant. Taking the right to bear arms from them on a hunch would be a shameful act.

upschuck

Your OPINION or ASSUMPTION about who should not be able to own a gun and who MIGHT go off their rocker with them is irrelevant. Taking the right to bear arms from them on a hunch would be a shameful act.
WOW, Felons, and whoever the laws says cannot own guns are who I am talking about. They don't buy guns through licensed dealers because they can't. What ways do you think they get them? Through no check private sale, those are the ones I am talking about.

You put a little blurb about elderly and guns at end of post and you think response was towards that, not true, I already explained it went to the first part of the post.

oldngray

nowhere special
WOW, Felons, and whoever the laws says cannot own guns are who I am talking about. They don't buy guns through licensed dealers because they can't. What ways do you think they get them? Through no check private sale, those are the ones I am talking about.

You put a little blurb about elderly and guns at end of post and you think response was towards that, not true, I already explained it went to the first part of the post.

That is like saying you have to go to a car dealer to buy a car. Except there is nothing in the Constitution about owning a car.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

The law does stipulate that a seller may not knowingly sell a weapon to someone who legally can't own one, and if they do, it's on the seller.

upschuck

That is like saying you have to go to a car dealer to buy a car. Except there is nothing in the Constitution about owning a car.
Nothing like it, so you want murderers, and drug dealers, etc, to have easy access to guns? A simple check is all that is needed.