Check Ride

FdxOpsMgr

So while going on a check ride with a Courier I couldn't help but notice a recurring issue...Customers that refuse to sign. Stop being a pusillanimous and sign for the package! Ahem, any who keep up the good work team. 3000 P2 stops tomorrow.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
When they'd balk at signing I'd always say "that's fine, now all I need is your name so that I can indicate who is refusing it".....That's all it would take.

overflowed

So while going on a check ride with a Courier I couldn't help but notice a recurring issue...Customers that refuse to sign. Stop being a pusillanimous and sign for the package! Ahem, any who keep up the good work team. 3000 P2 stops tomorrow.
If you're really a new ops manager for Express, then you must of never been a courier. I really hope you are screwin around. If you're serious, we're in more trouble than I thought.

Maui

If you're really a new ops manager for Express, then you must of never been a courier. I really hope you are screwin around. If you're serious, we're in more trouble than I thought.

Yeah, the future does not look bright if this is for real.

!Retired!

I've never had a resi stop refuse to sign unless they were refusing it.

Some commercial stops will not let employees sign, though these are really far and few between. Most employees that refuse to sign just don't want the hassle.

I used to think TJ Maxx was bad. Everytime I went there, they would call a manager. Eventually, I asked and found that a manager MUST sign if the box is for the jewelry department. Anyone can sign for everything else. Made it

BrownMeetPurple

oh yes those dark warehouses where they think immigration is onto them! they look frantically at each other running to the front office. hilarious scenes though.

Express Courier

This is one of the things that annoys me most about this job. When they are like "so and so can sign for it and they are over there somewhere." Pointing to the back corner of the store, and then you head that way and they are nowhere to be found. This is when I start turning into a real :censored2:.

Goldilocks

Once had a guy sign for a pkg while he was in the john taking a dump. He told me to come here, when I opened the door I was almost knocked over.