Clarence Thomas accepts millions of dollars in gifts from Republican donor

bacha29

OK, so I was right you do want other innocent Americans to pay for other peoples care?
Every Medicare subscriber has to pay premiums every month if they want coverage.
Before I reached the age I purchased my own health insurance off the open market and paid the full entire premium every month. And those premiums provided insurance protection both for me and for those who refuse to buy it.

bacha29

Anyone know how Joe Biden got rich........Nancy Pelosi?
If you have any corroborated evidence of illegal self enrichment by public servants in either party then I challenge you to take your corroborated evidence before the Department of Justice and the Federal Election Commission. If it's egregious enough and solid enough to go in front of a grand jury they'll be happy to prosecute the case based on the evidence you've presented them with.

vantexan

Texas Tribune 12-12-20 will tell you the entire story and it was the 4 states I told you earlier
Glad to see that you finally admitted the fact that hospitals have to overcharge insurers in order to raise cash to pay for the care and treatment of those who have no insurance and insurers in the end have to charge their subscribers, people like myself with premiums higher than they would otherwise have to pay just to pay for the care of deadbeats.

Innocent law abiding citizens are paying for the care of someone they shouldn't have to be paying for.
Sure thing rich boy, about time you paid your fair share.

vantexan

If you have any corroborated evidence of illegal self enrichment by public servants in either party then I challenge you to take your corroborated evidence before the Department of Justice and the Federal Election Commission. If it's egregious enough and solid enough to go in front of a grand jury they'll be happy to prosecute the case based on the evidence you've presented them with.
If they're Republican.

bacha29

Sure thing rich boy, about time you paid your fair share.
Conservatives like yourself pride yourselves on your self reliance and absence of need for state and federal social program benefits. You have clearly failed both your fellow conservatives and your ideology. But no need to be embarrassed for this simple reason.

When it comes to MAGA's and "conservatives" attacks and demonization of those social programs I find it to be insincere and disingenuous and simply an effort to try to coverup the fact that so many of them are living on the damn stuff. No need for you to be anything aside from being exactly like the rest.

vantexan

Conservatives like yourself pride yourselves on your self reliance and absence of need for state and federal social program benefits. You have clearly failed both your fellow conservatives and your ideology. But no need to be embarrassed for this simple reason.

When it comes to MAGA's and "conservatives" attacks and demonization of those social programs I find it to be insincere and disingenuous and simply an effort to try to coverup the fact that so many of them are living on the damn stuff. No need for you to be anything aside from being exactly like the rest.
It's the constant creating new ways to spend more money to get votes that's the problem. The very liberal problem. $31 trillion problems.

bacha29

It's the constant creating new ways to spend more money to get votes that's the problem. The very liberal problem. $31 trillion problems.
31 trillion accumulated over the entire life of the nation. 8 trillion a full 25% of which was chalked up during the 4 short years of your Dear Leader's time in the White House.

"New ways to spend money". And according to your recent medical experience it appears that you will continue to pursue all avenues available to you in order to personally capitalize on as much of that money as possible. So don't give me this "I paid in" nonsense. So did a lot of other people, many have paid in much more than you did and many people such as myself who have long since reached the end of their working lifetimes as still paying into the system and will likely continue to do so for years to come.

Crying about the national debt while paying in nothing....what's the sense in that?

vantexan

31 trillion accumulated over the entire life of the nation. 8 trillion a full 25% of which was chalked up during the 4 short years of your Dear Leader's time in the White House.

"New ways to spend money". And according to your recent medical experience it appears that you will continue to pursue all avenues available to you in order to personally capitalize on as much of that money as possible. So don't give me this "I paid in" nonsense. So did a lot of other people, many have paid in much more than you did and many people such as myself who have long since reached the end of their working lifetimes as still paying into the system and will likely continue to do so for years to come.

Crying about the national debt while paying in nothing....what's the sense in that?
Everyone stops working at some point. Most do anyways. So it seems you are condemning the very program set up by your own party. As if I'm guilty for what your party created. But as of now I haven't taken a dime in welfare. Not a dime in disability. Haven't started Social Security yet or Medicare but those are my right to take just like every other working American. So where am I gaming the system? And don't kid yourself about "over the lifetime of the nation." Most of that debt has been incurred in the last 22 years. And don't try to foist $8 trillion completely on Trump. The majority of that was pandemic spending dreamed up by a Democratic majority Congress.

AND YOU STILL WANT TO GIVE HALF A TRILLION TO COLLEGE GRADS WITH GOOD JOBS TO BUY VOTES!!!

bacha29

Everyone stops working at some point. Most do anyways. So it seems you are condemning the very program set up by your own party. As if I'm guilty for what your party created. But as of now I haven't taken a dime in welfare. Not a dime in disability. Haven't started Social Security yet or Medicare but those are my right to take just like every other working American. So where am I gaming the system? And don't kid yourself about "over the lifetime of the nation." Most of that debt has been incurred in the last 22 years. And don't try to foist $8 trillion completely on Trump. The majority of that was pandemic spending dreamed up by a Democratic majority Congress.

AND YOU STILL WANT TO GIVE HALF A TRILLION TO COLLEGE GRADS WITH GOOD JOBS TO BUY VOTES!!!
In addition to condemning and demonizing the American social welfare system while trying to exempt from their wrath the specific programs under that social welfare program umbrella from which they are currently receiving benefits, resentment grevience and envy are also the calling cards of the MAGA's and consercuks.

vantexan

In addition to condemning and demonizing the American social welfare system while trying to exempt from their wrath the specific programs under that social welfare program umbrella from which they are currently receiving benefits, resentment grevience and envy are also the calling cards of the MAGA's and consercuks.
Who is doing that? It's a fantasy in your head. I'm perfectly fine with people needing help getting it. Just not being totally reliant on it if they are physically capable to work. If a 30 year old isn't working he's not paying into the system.

bacha29

Who is doing that? It's a fantasy in your head. I'm perfectly fine with people needing help getting it. Just not being totally reliant on it if they are physically capable to work. If a 30 year old isn't working he's not paying into the system.
Who is doing that? (lol) it would appear that you're not reading the policy platforms of the GOP. Perhaps you don't want to read it for fear of what it says.
As long as the MAGA's and consercuks continue with their efforts to achieve absolute power the better the chances that people like Rick Scott and Scott Perry will have to make their radical agendas standing law.
Might be a good idea to actually study them and quit believing that they couldn't become law and in doing so impact everything you're counting on in the days ahead.

Oh by the way, that 30 year old and not working you speak of? When Fat Freddy gets done with his so called "restructuring" of Fedex...there's going to be a lot of 53 year old's not working and paying into the system as well.

vantexan

Who is doing that? (lol) it would appear that you're not reading the policy platforms of the GOP. Perhaps you don't want to read it for fear of what it says.
As long as the MAGA's and consercuks continue with their efforts to achieve absolute power the better the chances that people like Rick Scott and Scott Perry will have to make their radical agendas standing law.
Might be a good idea to actually study them and quit believing that they couldn't become law and in doing so impact everything you're counting on in the days ahead.

Oh by the way, that 30 year old and not working you speak of? When Fat Freddy gets done with his so called "restructuring" of Fedex...there's going to be a lot of 53 year old's not working and paying into the system as well.
I think it sucks but I expect those 53 yr olds will do something else. I'm talking about the young and able bodied that people like you encourage to live off the state. Makes them dependent and likely gives the Democrats their vote. Which is how you want it, government debt be damned. I hope people like Scott and Perry do come with ways to limit government and put a dent in our debt by eliminating the deficit. It's called wise governance, good stewardship.

bacha29

I think it sucks but I expect those 53 yr olds will do something else. I'm talking about the young and able bodied that people like you encourage to live off the state. Makes them dependent and likely gives the Democrats their vote. Which is how you want it, government debt be damned. I hope people like Scott and Perry do come with ways to limit government and put a dent in our debt by eliminating the deficit. It's called wise governance, good stewardship.
"Wise governance" Does wise governance in your opinion include the elimination of the charity care clause which requires hospitals to overbill insurers and their premium paying subscribers just to raise funds to pay for the care of deadbeat patients?

If "wise governance" includes the elimination of the charity care requirement which in turn would keep all the deadbeats too cheap to buy health insurance out of the ER's then I'm all for that. Keeping out all those deadbeats who show up with zero insurance but still demanding the same level of care and treatment as insured patients would go a long way to reduce healthcare .costs.

Wouldn't you agree that this would be a good move?

vantexan

"Wise governance" Does wise governance in your opinion include the elimination of the charity care clause which requires hospitals to overbill insurers and their premium paying subscribers just to raise funds to pay for the care of deadbeat patients?

If "wise governance" includes the elimination of the charity care requirement which in turn would keep all the deadbeats too cheap to buy health insurance out of the ER's then I'm all for that. Keeping out all those deadbeats who show up with zero insurance but still demanding the same level of care and treatment as insured patients would go a long way to reduce healthcare .costs.

Wouldn't you agree that this would be a good move?
Absolutely. I should be pushing up daisies.

qdg2

Anyone know how Biden and Pelosi got rich?