CNN is losing what credibility it has left

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What happened to a news network providing the news.
I have watched CNN for 25 years or more and I considered CNN along with PNS as the only news networks I watch.
It's down to PNS now and I found OAN that reports the news but with an extreme conservative slant.

More distressing is the fact that I watch Fox News to find out what it being done in the Legislative and Executive branches. The Judicial continues to be behind close doors except when they issue a ruling and then everyone seems to report that fact.
I don't think I will ever consider Fox, MSNBC, ABC, or CBS as credible if they continue with their current no-news, politically motivated agenda.

The USA does not have a major credible news reporting system at this point.
Maybe we never did and I did not notice before.

@bbsam

Last edited:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I have watched CNN for 25 years or more and I considered CNN along with PBR as the only news networks I watch.
It's down to PBR now and I found OAN that reports the news but with a terrible conservative slant.

More distressing is the fact that I watch Fox News to find out what it being done in the Legislative and Executive branches. The Judicial continues to be behind close doors except when they issue a ruling and then everyone seems to report that fact.
I don't think I will ever consider Fox, MSNBC, ABC, or CBS as credible if they continue with their current no-news, politically motivated agenda.

Same here brother. I remember back in the day of like the OJ case and stuff like that. I watched it all the time. Never noticed it being so biased like it is now. Watching there election coverage was almost comical.... sad really.

newfie

oan kind of reminds of the old CNN without the slant

I kind of compaire and balance the different sources against each other and figure out where the truth lies .

CNN I wont watch they have gotten stupid and wiki leaks showing them in cahoots with the DNC turned me off completely to them.

oldngray

nowhere special
Back when CNN was a pioneer in 24 hour news it mostly reported the news and I watched it all the time. I watched it all day during the first Gulf war. Now it is so biased I almost never watch it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I haven't watched any of the networks in years. I have satellite radio in my tractor and in the run up to the election I would try and catch CCN in the evenings sometimes just to get caught up but it was always Anderson Cooper and his roundtable discussion panel and I couldn't listen for more than a couple minutes, just a bunch of people yelling at each other. I guess that's what sells these days but I don't like it. I get almost all my news by reading, most of your major newspapers are actually pretty straight and they're all online now. They also do investigative pieces that tend to be way more in depth than what you find on TV.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
OAN kind of reminds of the old CNN without the slant

OAN is extremely biased towards the Conservative but they do actually report the news.
I think you can watch CNN or FOX for 3 or 4 hours and never get any political news ... just crap they make up against politicians they don't like.

@bbsam

Last edited:

rickyb

I have watched CNN for 25 years or more and I considered CNN along with PBR as the only news networks I watch.
It's down to PBR now and I found OAN that reports the news but with a terrible conservative slant.

WHY WOULD YOU WATCH CNN FOR 25 YEARS????

theres probably no good news on your tv. there might be free speech tv if you have satelite; im not really sure what shows come on it....

you have hte internet; USE IT

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
WHY WOULD YOU WATCH CNN FOR 25 YEARS????

theres probably no good news on your tv. there might be free speech tv if you have satelite; im not really sure what shows come on it....

you have hte internet; USE IT
IMG_0609.GIF

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
oan kind of reminds of the old CNN without the slant

I kind of compaire and balance the different sources against each other and figure out where the truth lies .

CNN I wont watch they have gotten stupid and wiki leaks showing them in cahoots with the DNC turned me off completely to them.

No slant to FOX, Breitbart, or Drudge?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

IMG_2081.JPG

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
One problem is PBR is either Professional Bull Riders or Pabst Blue Ribbon, both very biased.

TV is not a good news source, in any case.

Please remember, these people don't read newspapers, magazines, or consume anything that disagrees with the Right Wing Echo chamber. If it doesn't fit the narrative, it's either fake news or lies.

That's pretty sad, but when you don't bother to educate yourself, you become a tool for those who do.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Please remember, these people don't read newspapers, magazines, or consume anything that disagrees with the Right Wing Echo chamber. If it doesn't fit the narrative, it's either fake news or lies.

That's pretty sad, but when you don't bother to educate yourself, you become a tool for those who do.
Now that explains you to a T during the last election .