CNN is losing what credibility it has left

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Off topic but anyway.
1) news but not relevant to his actions as President
2) news but not relevant to his actions as President
3) Trump has never met the guy and talked to him a couple of times. This is a perfect example of "fake" news.

Now, back on topic:
That's what this whole thread is about. The fact that one cannot get news "relevant to his actions as President" from CNN and others just like it was with FOX news when Obama was president.
wait, what..

bbsam

Staff member
Off topic but anyway.
1) news but not relevant to his actions as President
2) news but not relevant to his actions as President
3) Trump has never met the guy and talked to him a couple of times. This is a perfect example of "fake" news.

Now, back on topic:
That's what this whole thread is about. The fact that one cannot get news "relevant to his actions as President" from CNN and others just like it was with FOX news when Obama was president.
His travel ban was covered.

His call for repealing Obamacare was covered.

His Supreme Court pick was covered.

His NSA pick was covered extensively. So was his second pick who turned it down.

His EO dealing with reducing regulations was covered.

That's off the top of my head. We could go into Tillers on, McMahon, and others covered by the not fake news media, but I think you get the point. Just not sure why you're buying into the President Bannon's fake narrative.

rickyb

Keep in mind what part of the country he is from.
guess they dont got internet there...

this guy at my work who i like to talk politics with, he gets some of his feed from facebook. i told him to get twitter and only follow sources which are referred from sources your already trust.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

this guy at my work who i like to talk politics with, he gets some of his feed from facebook. i told him to get twitter and only follow sources which are referred from sources your already trust.
So this guy gets all his info from facebook, and your advice was to get it from twitter instead?

wkmac

It's ironic that it was the Media in the beginning that built Trump into a product which said media did so willingly and with dollar signs in their eyes.

Now it seems the remorse has set in or is this about dollars signs again? And not that Trump isn't helping their cause at this point.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

MB is from Georgia.

CNN is based in Atlanta.

bbsam

Staff member
W
It's ironic that it was the Media in the beginning that built Trump into a product which said media did so willingly and with dollar signs in their eyes.

Now it seems the remorse has set in or is this about dollars signs again? And not that Trump isn't helping their cause at this point.
What remorse?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

MSM or social media?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
His travel ban was covered.

His call for repealing Obamacare was covered.

His Supreme Court pick was covered.

His NSA pick was covered extensively. So was his second pick who turned it down.

His EO dealing with reducing regulations was covered.

That's off the top of my head. We could go into Tillers on, McMahon, and others covered by the not fake news media, but I think you get the point. Just not sure why you're buying into the President Bannon's fake narrative.
I guess you didn't read through the whole thread.
My position is that they spend 5 minutes on the news and 55 minutes on bashing Trump and going ape:censored2: over silly stuff ... just like FOX did with Obama.

I don't know anything about Bannon and I had no idea he had an agenda. I never heard of him until Trump was elected.
Do you not agree that FOX news spent more time bashing Obama than covering the news of his actions?
And just to be clear, Trump is acting like a buffoon but that's his MO ... I don't expect the News Media to lower themselves to his level of unprofessionalism.

I guess I expect the news media to be professional and report the news rather than give opinions based on their personal beliefs. (ie. - Hannitty and Cooper come to mind).

Last edited:

rickyb

So this guy gets all his info from facebook, and your advice was to get it from twitter instead?
thats not what i said. im not sure how it works on facebook, but i find twitter will give you a steady stream of personalized news

do you know how twitter works?

bbsam

Staff member
I guess you didn't read through the whole thread.
My position is that they spend 5 minutes on the news and 55 minutes on bashing Trump and going ape:censored2: over silly stuff ... just like FOX did with Obama.

I don't know anything about Bannon and I had no idea he had an agenda. I never heard of him until Trump was elected.
Do you not agree that FOX news spent more time bashing Obama than covering the news of his actions?
And just to be clear, Trump is acting like a buffoon must that's his MO ... I don't expect the News Media to lower themselves to his level of professionalism.

I guess I expect the news media to be professional and report the news rather than give opinions based on their personal beliefs. (ie. - Hannitty and Cooper come to mind).
I guess I hear most on NPR. That doesn't mean the others have no credibility.

BTW a president acting like a buffoon deserves all the bashing he gets.

Obama didn't act like this. Comparing the MSM today and Fox during Obama is a massively false equivalency.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
thats not what i said. im not sure how it works on facebook, but i find twitter will give you a steady stream of personalized news

do you know how twitter works?
Zero interest in facebook or twitter, I don't think you need either one to understand whats going on in politics.