Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Incident

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Disagree??? I heard it on the news coverage......there's no disagreeing

Maybe he was saying "no more Democrats" and was misunderstood!!

Hmmm. Isn't that what your maroon Ted Cruz was saying? You know, that most criminals are Democrats. I think most Cuban-Canadians are psychotic Jesus freaks, but hey, what do I know compared to a genius like Mr. Cruz.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hmmm. Isn't that what your maroon Ted Cruz was saying? You know, that most criminals are Democrats. I think most Cuban-Canadians are psychotic Jesus freaks, but hey, what do I know compared to a genius like Mr. Cruz.
Ted Cruz is not my maroon......where did I say I support Ted Cruz?? Neither party has a candidate yet.....premature election much?

BrownArmy

I think it's fairly clear he was targeting PP.

What I find interesting is the diverging standards for implied guilt...

(ISIS, BLM, OBAMA, DEMS, PUBS, KOCH's, BUSH, CLINTON, EXXON, etc, ad nauseum)

Everyone backs their 'side', and makes excuses for the same.

For everyone who argued against Bush/Obama, look to your shadow - you're all making the same arguments against each other.

If it's on my 'side', I look past the transgressions and explain it away.

If it's on the other 'side', I find every single transgression and lose my mind about it.

DUCK-BILLED-LULZ-A-DON

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
She added that he appeared devoutly religious. "He claims to be a Christian and is extremely evangelistic, but he does not follow the Bible in his actions," Michaux wrote. "He says as long as he believes he will be saved, he can do whatever he pleases. He is obsessed with the world coming to an end."

Hmmm. That kind of goes against what the apologists on here are saying. Right in line with someone who would attack a PP clinic.

oldngray

nowhere special
44517.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
With these two incidents , I wonder when will the BML & college protesters be demanding that the media focus back on them ?