Comp Injury

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Huh? He has 11 more years to get to his 25th year.

Not sure where you are getting your figure of 11 more years...

My point, and figures were about the age at which you can retire and keep insurance. Here, 52.

As a 32 year UPSer, he may or may not already have 25 years in, depending on how many years, he worked part time.

slipbob

Not sure where you are getting your figure of 11 more years...

My point, and figures were about the age at which you can retire and keep insurance. Here, 52.

As a 32 year UPSer, he may or may not already have 25 years in, depending on how many years, he worked part time.

Just to clarify I am 51 with 30 years driving and 2.5 on preload.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Just to clarify I am 51 with 30 years driving and 2.5 on preload.
I am mid forties. Took about a year and a half til I felt 100 percent from two herniated discs. When I say 100 percent, that’s as good as it’s gonna get. 5 months of PT, no injections, but I didn’t slip and fall, mine was lowering/lifting. Good luck, it will never feel the same.

slipbob

I am mid forties. Took about a year and a half til I felt 100 percent from two herniated discs. When I say 100 percent, that’s as good as it’s gonna get. 5 months of PT, no injections, but I didn’t slip and fall, mine was lowering/lifting. Good luck, it will never feel the same.

if you got a bad sciatic nerve there is not much they can do but give you shots. might have to learn to live with pain

That would be nothing new, I'm married.

slipbob

I'm coming to the realization that I won't be back to 100%. I can still get around decent but not being able to do the things I did before really sucks. Thanks for your input.

slipbob

The shots are a scam. Like taking Advil imo. PT, rehab that core is best course.

I kind of thought the shots wouldn't do anything but maybe mask the pain temporarily. I went ahead with them to appease my doctor as well as the IME doctor from Liberty. This way they can't say I didn't try.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I kind of thought the shots wouldn't do anything but maybe mask the pain temporarily. I went ahead with them to appease my doctor as well as the IME doctor from Liberty. This way they can't say I didn't try.
they are trying to losing it up