confederate flag?

10 point

And I agree with that 10.... seems no one wants to actually meet in the middle to understand the wind blows both ways
It's easier (and draws more cheap attention) to hate.

If you try to see and hear the other side's point it takes will power and that isn't a dedicated emotion or character trait that some want to portray.

It's easier to burn down buildings that aren't even associated with the issue at hand and show that you deserve respect out of fear.

I say let the law handle the lawless. White or black skin is immaterial to the issue. If you destroy someone's property without just cause you should pay the price.

That's not civil disobedience. Thats a federal crime called arson and the perpetrators should go to prison.

If you spank children they get it figured out.

The criminal acts in response to other "supposed" criminal acts needs to be dealt with with immediate response and adequate force to neutralize it. Not reward it.

Last edited:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Don't tell me I can't fly a flag. It just wants to make me do it. I was in the basement the other day getting out my confederate flag. Haven't thought about it for years. Now it's hanging up in my garage. I don't like people telling me I can't do things

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It's like taking 2 steps forward and then 1 step backwards. Kind of the mo for the US.
More like 20 backwards and 1 forward under Obama.

I swear that man tries to bring us closer to 3rd world nation status with every executive order and trade/nuclear deals with other nations.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I was very moved by the compassion and professionalism this Black Officer showed helping a White Supremacist suffering from Heat Stroke during the Klan rally in Columbia SC today

KKKheat.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Don't tell me I can't fly a flag. It just wants to make me do it. I was in the basement the other day getting out my confederate flag. Haven't thought about it for years. Now it's hanging up in my garage. I don't like people telling me I can't do things
So who gives a rat's ass if you ass if you fly a flag?