confederate flag?

moreluck

golden ticket member
zSg9Fot.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That car that the video was shot from is a government car or a car from a private security company.

They should be prosecuted for not doing anything to stop those crimes and rooting the criminals on.

That was an extremely bright move by the truck owner to fly a huge Confederate flag in an obviously Black area. Darwin's Theory at-work, because he was lucky to walk away alive. :censored2: redneck deserved what he got.

That's how free speech really works. You're free to fly your racist flag, and they are free to take it away. How is this (other than the violence) different from Rick Monday snatching the US flag away from protestors?

Overpaid Union Thug

That was an extremely bright move by the truck owner to fly a huge Confederate flag in an obviously Black area. Darwin's Theory at-work, because he was lucky to walk away alive. :censored2: redneck deserved what he got.

He didn't deserve any of that. Those animals violated his constitutional protected freedom of speech as well as assaulted him and vandalized his property. And you support that.

I would have blown their heads off had they attacked me in my truck. Castle Doctrine is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

That's how free speech really works. You're free to fly your racist flag, and they are free to take it away. How is this (other than the violence) different from Rick Monday snatching the US flag away from protestors?

Wow, aren't you CLUELESS. Free speech allows these ghetto freaks to voice their displeasure with his flag, it SURE AS HELL doesn't allow them to A.) get up on his truck or B.) damage HIS personal property.

Was it smart? HELL no. Doesn't make these punks actions justified.

You're quick to call me a racist and sterotyper, yet you call this guy a ":censored2: redneck" who got what he deserved.

Treyvon Martin, Michael Brown, Freddie Grey, Sandra Bland. THEY got what they
deserved.

See, such ignorant statements make YOU look stupid.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And the guy who ran over the biker will most likely spend most of his life in prison where he'll likely get raped or shanked.

Rogers Kyaruzi family has announced that they will pursue a civil suit against 42 year old Jimmy Miller. Rogers Kyaruzi was 24 years old and currently out on parole after serving a 14 month prison stint for theft by fiduciary.

Sorry family, but take responsibility for your sons STUPID actions. Had he not been a typical thug loser, he WOULD NOT have died how he did. You get no money, and now you have one less mouth to feed. Well, odds are WE, the American public subsidized him. Good Riddance!

I wonder how that 3/4 ton felt as it rolled over him. HE got what he deserved.

Also, I'd buy that guy a beer. You need to stand up to these thugs who are used to "ghetto justice"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He didn't deserve any of that. Those animals violated his constitutional protected freedom of speech as well as assaulted him and vandalized his property. And you support that. YOU are and idiot.

I would have blown their heads off had they attacked me in my truck. Castle Doctrine is awesome.

Yes, black people are "animals", aren't they? He deserved an asskicking for being so effing stupid. Please take your pickup to the local "Negro area" and assert your free speech rights. Make sure you have KlanWear, and make the flag extra large.

Get back to me.