Cool and not cool UPS drivers.

thelus

Package Car Whipping Boy
So many guys try too hard to be cool, while wearing the uniform. If you've never been perceived as "cool", then most likely, your attempts will fail.
Some people are just cool by nature. They they don't need to roll up their sleeves to show off arms that have not picked up a weight in 15 years or start smoking or get tattoos.

President's Kennedy, Clinton, & Obama= cool

President's Ford and Carter=not cool.

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS :ninja3:

raceanoncr

Whilst being interviewed on "The Bob and Tom Show" about his wearing sunglasses indoors at the time, John Mellencamp replied:

"The sun never sets on cool"

It is now my mantra.

j/k

705red

Browncafe Steward
Who says whats cool? What is cool to me or you might not be cool to others.

I have never been one to worry about hat others have thought of me, I am how i am! Cool or not, but Im cool! lol

Raw

Raw Member
I role up my sleeve`s so they don`t catch on the pkg car handle, plus I work out 3-4 days a week and have really buff & cut arms!!:wink2:

over9five

Staff member
The coolest of the cool. The Men of the Brown Cafe Moderator Team: Scratch, DS, Satellitedriver, Over9five, Hoaxter, and Tonyexpress

danlin

Nothing is cooler than the brown uniform "daisy duke" shorts they give us.

For you younger drivers you can now order shorts in a longer length. One of our drivers did. He thinks he is kewl, I think they look kind of dorky. According to Men's Health Mag all mens shorts should hit just above the knee. So that is the way I wear mine and also with a sock in the crotch, now that is cool

danlin

Oh and btw....Good luck ordering said shorts...it will have to be summertime and you will have to give reasons why you are turning in the old ones as well as give up your first born

QKRSTKR

sleeves are better rolled up, cooler. Good luck ordering the tail less jacket shirts in regular. I was told we can no longer get them. Now they are all longs that look like a freaking dress. Very uncool. What are the ladies suppose to look at when I walk away and my bottom is covered up? :dissapointed:

I did get very nice compliments on my tan yesterday.:happy-very: