Coolest Neighborhood in the World

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If you have enough income, just like in the U.S., you can have a nice lifestyle there. I plan to live in the U.S. Southwest, but if I really struggle on Social Security I'm heading to Argentina. The only reason I posted this is I see constant comments about $h****le" countries by people who have no idea what conditions are in many of those countries.
Is weed cheaper?
If it is , I may consider a Central America tour.

vantexan

From the pics I've seen of them smiling, I believe you.
Los Algodones, Mexico. Just outside of Yuma, AZ. Hundreds of English speaking dentists catering to Americans for about 50% of the States. A lot of people don't know many doctors and dentists in Latin America got their degrees in Europe, especially Spain, and in the States.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Los Algodones, Mexico. Just outside of Yuma, AZ. Hundreds of English speaking dentists catering to Americans for about 50% of the States. A lot of people don't know many doctors and dentists in Latin America got their degrees in Europe, especially Spain, and in the States.
Get me an American doctor, I don’t trust a doctor who can’t speak English. Hyman Roth

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
A friend of mine's daughter lived in Yuma for a while and that's where she went, seemed pretty happy with it. Huge difference in price for things like dental implants compared to having it done in the US.