if I deny my application how long till I can go cover driver again

• amount of time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not know what I am doing new here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stu13

UpstateNYUPSer Not sure if it self disqualification or not I am part time and have filled out the application and am now in the process of getting a divorce and my lawyer told me it would be best to stay where I am part time at least for a little while so I pretty much told HR i can not do it right now and the HR lady told me just to come in and deny my chance to go cover driver.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Talk to your sup. Explain the situation. They don't necessarily have to disqualify you. But just realize you may be waiting awhile for the next full time opportunity to open up.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

UpstateNYUPSer Not sure if it self disqualification or not I am part time and have filled out the application and am now in the process of getting a divorce and my lawyer told me it would be best to stay where I am part time at least for a little while so I pretty much told HR i can not do it right now and the HR lady told me just to come in and deny my chance to go cover driver.

Hence the term self disqualification.

Your lawyer is an idiot.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 158

stu13

Hey thanks you guys for the help I think I will just do it and if she tries to get more money I guess I will just have to pay her : (

stu13

Oh and I would not call my Lawyer and idiot he helped me keep my house with out having to pay her anything for it I have to say the guy has saved my butt on a lot of stuff it would have been more my decision than his on the going driving thing he just mentioned that she could take me back to court and ask for more alimony and I just do not want to give her more than she has already got. Not that she might not deserve it but we all know how things are in divorce so many gray areas and we each have our own stories and ideas on who's fault it is anyway.

stu13

Yeah that is the way I see it so that is what I plan on doing. Hopefully she will meet someone new real soon and she will not need me to support her anymore.

40 stops to freedom

if its a bid for part time cover driver there are only a couple of days a year you can be required to drive.. the rest are up to you to accept if and when they are available