Covid and childcare

Makiveli

975x0.jpg
I’m sure both Hil and Don deserved mugshots too and probably for worse things. It’s all relative tho, you should realize that with the 50-50 split on if the orange man is bad or good. Perspective.

Makiveli

Did you feel guilty accepting that check and forsaking your coworkers?
Come on man, everyone should take time off if they can. I’m trying to use my 3 weeks straight to avoid this. Our facility is nasty and we only get gloves and some kind of what looks like homemade cleaner, no masks. Which I would buy myself if I could even find some. I’m trying to avoid that place until this blows over and it’d be easier at home with the child.

Makiveli

Are you asking if you can keep your job and insurance while not working?
Yes like maybe they put in a special emergency condition in place because this is a state of emergency. I know we have to get so many hours worked quarterly to keep our Insurance normally.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Come on man, everyone should take time off if they can. I’m trying to use my 3 weeks straight to avoid this. Our facility is nasty and we only get gloves and some kind of what looks like homemade cleaner, no masks. Which I would buy myself if I could even find some. I’m trying to avoid that place until this blows over and it’d be easier at home with the child.

The time off was not my choice.

El Correcto

god is dead
I just saw someone else has the same name with an A. I wonder if he’s referring to “The Prince” by Niccolò Machiavelli. You got it tho! 7 Day Theory by pac is one of my all time favorites. God why did they kill that man, he was so smart and would of been a kickass prez. A true humanitarian with a militant mindset. Kind of the balance this country needs right now. We got the next best thing now tho! Trump 2020
Yeah the woman raping child killer was a real benefit to society. Was so stunning and brave when he got thug life tatted on his belly.

Hadjabear

I wouldn’t regardless because I have another job. Also I’m against food stamps, unemployment, and free health care. The only reason I took this job was the insurance. That’s what I’m hoping that 3 weeks is long enough for this to subside. I don’t understand why we just don’t quarantine the old and the sick. This is :censored2:ing up normal people’s lives more than people getting Social Security sitting at home. I do my part and make sure my daughters grandmother doesn’t have to go to the store for groceries or leave the house period. It’s crazy when I see all these oldies chilling in public when their kids should be doing it for them.

hell im already not going to get social Security when I’m their age and I doubt ups pension will even exist.

Ya I’m a dad lol
If your against all those "free" things then you can go ahead and send that "free" stimulus money my way, I'll be a bro a take it so you can have clean conscience