Covid Vaccinations

fedx

Extra Large Package
With the current level of hysteria going on with covid vaccines with the media and CDC trying to ram them down everyone's throats, what do you think are the chances FedEx will mandate vaccines for their employees? I know they can't hire anyone as it is, so I think it's doubtful, but what do you think?

It will be fine

With the current level of hysteria going on with covid vaccines with the media and CDC trying to ram them down everyone's throats, what do you think are the chances FedEx will mandate vaccines for their employees? I know they can't hire anyone as it is, so I think it's doubtful, but what do you think?
Who cares? Get the shot or get Covid. Those are your options at this point.

outtatime

The unvaccinated make up more than 99% of the cases that require hospitalization and deaths. It baffles me why people would take that risk. I think now that it's mostly about pride and people don't want to admit they were wrong in not getting it sooner.

Off the leash

The unvaccinated make up more than 99% of the cases that require hospitalization and deaths. It baffles me why people would take that risk. I think now that it's mostly about pride and people don't want to admit they were wrong in not getting it sooner.
Very very few people are dying. The vaccinated are super spreaders apparently since those loons from Texas were vaccinated yet infected several people. It baffles me why so many sheep will take a shot that isn’t even a vaccine by makers own admission, and expect to be safe. You couldn’t even get away with advertising it on tv! You’d have to list all the potential side effects. That’s why none of the drug companies advertise it, only celebrity stooges. Yet they tell you it’s nearly 100% effective and totally safe. Who’s fooling who?

outtatime

Very very few people are dying. The vaccinated are super spreaders apparently since those loons from Texas were vaccinated yet infected several people. It baffles me why so many sheep will take a shot that isn’t even a vaccine by makers own admission, and expect to be safe. You couldn’t even get away with advertising it on tv! You’d have to list all the potential side effects. That’s why none of the drug companies advertise it, only celebrity stooges. Yet they tell you it’s nearly 100% effective and totally safe. Who’s fooling who?
I mean I could not care less if people get the vaccine or not and I have zero sympathy if anyone that is not vaccinated dies from the virus. My favorite are the stories of people in the hospital that are begging for the vaccine but are told it's too late.

Off the leash

I mean I could not care less if people get the vaccine or not and I have zero sympathy if anyone that is not vaccinated dies from the virus. My favorite are the stories of people in the hospital that are begging for the vaccine but are told it's too late.
I bet you heard that on CNN. No ones begging for it. How stupid

MAKAVELI

What a friend* wacko.

MAKAVELI

Sound like a friend* twacked out tweaker.

outtatime

Whether it's true or not people are still dying every day from it. Let's see, get a vaccine that is proven to work on hundreds of millions of people, or take a chance getting the virus that has actually killed millions of others. I don't get some peoples logic. Survival of the fittest I guess.

Off the leash

Whether it's true or not people are still dying every day from it. Let's see, get a vaccine that is proven to work on hundreds of millions of people, or take a chance getting the virus that has actually killed millions of others. I don't get some peoples logic. Survival of the fittest I guess.
Your a lemming heading for the cliff. Blue stater right? Used to fools telling you what to do.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Whether it's true or not people are still dying every day from it. Let's see, get a vaccine that is proven to work on hundreds of millions of people, or take a chance getting the virus that has actually killed millions of others. I don't get some peoples logic.
Maybe it has something to do with the people who told us in May that vaccinated people had no reason to wear masks telling us in July that vaccinated people need to wear masks... because the vaccine is so effective!

Aquaman

Because the risk to young healthy is basically zero. I’ve got better odds of dying from West Nile. Still don’t wear bug spray.

outtatime

Maybe it has something to do with the people who told us in May that vaccinated people had no reason to wear masks telling us in July that vaccinated people need to wear masks... because the vaccine is so effective!
I agree that going back to masks makes no sense. I say let the virus run it's course, if they die they die.