Covid Vaccine Aftermath

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just a few months ago the CDC came out and stated that vacced and unvacced were to be treated equally.
Funny how so few media outlets picked up on that.

Nah

Another young, healthy athlete dead. How long before they come back with autopsy results finding cardiac arrhythmia or myocarditis? Too many vaccinated athletes are dying.
You're not allowed to make that connection, citizen. It was global warming.

Family

Destroyed lives destroyed communities destroyed relationships destroyed countries. Thanks Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates and fascist corporate slappies.

tadpole

COVID vaccines are intentional depopulation.
I don't think so. But I'm open to look at evidence that shows I'm wrong. Making a claim like that might make people think you're pretty extreme, or possibly a wacko. I think that the "experts" were very wrong, and there is and was surpression of data that was inconvienent for the pro vax narrative, and demonization of those with opposing viewpoints, and this was very harmful, unscientific, and lacking in transparancy, causing a lack of trust. But I think people in charge were scared and trying to save lives... misguidedly. If they were trying to depopulate, I think we would have noticed something larger by now.

Oh, and also, the mandates were/are egregious human rights abuses.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don't think so. But I'm open to look at evidence that shows I'm wrong. Making a claim like that might make people think you're pretty extreme, or possibly a wacko. I think that the "experts" were very wrong, and there is and was surpression of data that was inconvienent for the pro vax narrative, and demonization of those with opposing viewpoints, and this was very harmful, unscientific, and lacking in transparancy, causing a lack of trust. But I think people in charge were scared and trying to save lives... misguidedly. If they were trying to depopulate, I think we would have noticed something larger by now.

Oh, and also, the mandates were/are egregious human rights abuses.
It was always about the money. They just didn’t care about the side effects.
Follow the money. What political party gets a ton of money from big pharma? Both parties get donations. Individual politicians get contributions on both sides. It’s graft, it’s bribery and greed.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Sudden cardiac arrest has been the leading cause of non traumatic death in college athletes way before a Covid vaccine was even thought of. This article is from 2018, so……..you guys and gals are funny as hell sometimes.

vantexan

Sudden cardiac arrest has been the leading cause of non traumatic death in college athletes way before a Covid vaccine was even thought of. This article is from 2018, so……..you guys and gals are funny as hell sometimes.
Happening to a lot of healthy non athletes too. At a much higher rate.

newolddude

How many of these deaths are from vaccines and how many are from people who had COVID which then weakened their system? How many of the dead never had a shot?