Covid Vaccine Aftermath

How many of these deaths are from vaccines and how many are from people who had COVID which then weakened their system? How many of the dead never had a shot?
You'll never know. You can get the shot and boosters, and not be considered fully vaccinated until 2 weeks after your last shot. If you die before then, well I guess you're an unvaccinated death.

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.
Genesis 3:1 KJV

rickyb

Another young, healthy athlete dead. How long before they come back with autopsy results finding cardiac arrhythmia or myocarditis? Too many vaccinated athletes are dying.
well what does worst pills best pills say???

what does consumer reports say?

is this just more right wing conspiracy theories like blaming immigrants was in 2016?

newolddude

You'll never know. You can get the shot and boosters, and not be considered fully vaccinated until 2 weeks after your last shot. If you die before then, well I guess you're an unvaccinated death.
I think you can know and it should be studied. And even if a person had one shot that’s a health record that should be correlated to a death.

The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act,[1] also known as the CARES Act,[2] is a $2.2 trillion economic stimulus bill passed by the 116th U.S. Congress and signed into law by President Donald Trump on March 27, 2020, in response to the economic fallout of the COVID disease.

images (20).jpeg

newolddude

The problem is the child myocarditis from COVID vaccines claim has one source that is anonymous and has not been peer reviewed.

I'm not saying we don't study this. Let's get the myocarditis rates for
-non vaccinated
-single shot/no booster
-double shot/boosted
-3 and 4 shot boosted
Let's get some data. But until then let's slow roll the COVID vaccine is killing our kids claims.

Thebrownblob

Thebrownblob

The problem is the child myocarditis from COVID vaccines has one source that is anonymous and has not been peer reviewed.

I'm not saying we don't study this. Let's get the myocarditis rates for
-non vaccinated
-single shot/no booster
-double shot/boosted
-3 and 4 shot boosted
Let's get some data. But until then let's slow roll the COVID vaccine is killing our kids claims.
Lol not peer reviewed, almost like this vaccine was not actually tested well enough to know the truth if you look at every single one of the three sites I posted all of them saying “long-term studies needed” but hey let’s just keep vaccinating people and especially the young males even though there’s a correlation. And if we never Peer review “ie get money from the government or the vaccine companies” yeah that will happen😂, we can’t blame the vaccine lol it’s perfect.