Covid Vaccine Aftermath

Gotta Go

1699925912730.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Researchers Reveal COVID mRNA Vaccines Contain Component that Suppresses Immune Response and Stimulates Cancer Growth​

One of these days more then a dozen will have to apologize to me for call me a conspiracy theorist.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
One of these days more then a dozen will have to apologize to me for call me a conspiracy theorist.

They never will.
Everything I heard from the “Front line Doctors” in 2020 has come true. These doctors were silenced. They said back in 2020 the fake vax made no sense. They said it would not protect against the virus, it would cause heart problems and make your Immune system weaker to fight against other things. What they said back then has come true while all those that promoted “trust the science” had to lower the bar time and time again because what they were saying was a lie.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
They never will.
Everything I heard from the “Front line Doctors” in 2020 has come true. These doctors were silenced. They said back in 2020 the fake vax made no sense. They said it would not protect against the virus, it would cause heart problems and make your Immune system weaker to fight against other things. What they said back then has come true while all those that promoted “trust the science” had to lower the bar time and time again because what they were saying was a lie.
There are numerous things I have said in the past. All called conspiracy. They were and are the ones that look like the true idiots. I hope that most of them live to see the next 10 years.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Headline is more than a bit misleading. Only one type of mRNA vaccine is in question, needs further studies, the modified. Not all mRNA vaccines are modified with m1Ψ.

Thebrownblob

They never will.
I’m still waiting for people to admit sea monkeys were a lie, and Milli Vanilli was fake! 😂